Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the minimum required files error on 2.1.3 on games that worked fine with 1.0.6
I injected Melee earlier with 1.0.6. but I got a black screen so download 2.1.3 and now I'm getting the minimum files error
Same with MKWii, which is at what I believe is it's proper size (2.6GB)
The only game I've been able to inject properly is Brawl (and on that note, how do I use wiimfii with the injected games?)

Last edited by pearlfect,

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems to work ok but when i try to install my game with wup installer GX2 i get this is not a game update dlc or demo error does anyone else have this problem?

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems to work ok but when i try to install my game with wup installer GX2 i get this is not a game update dlc or demo error does anyone else have this problem?
Disregard this message the phone sent the previous message twice

Last edited by wolf_,

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the minimum required files error on 2.1.3 on games that worked fine with 1.0.6
I injected Melee earlier with 1.0.6. but I got a black screen so download 2.1.3 and now I'm getting the minimum files error
Same with MKWii, which is at what I believe is it's proper size (2.6GB)
The only game I've been able to inject properly is Brawl (and on that note, how do I use wiimfii with the injected games?)

GameCube support literally didn't exist in 1.0.6 so not sure how you managed to inject melee :P anyways post your logs.

Probably a bad common key or you don't have sigpatches enabled, post logs.

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GameCube support literally didn't exist in 1.0.6 so not sure how you managed to inject melee :P anyways post your logs.

When I tried to use the iso with a changed file extenstion to .gcm file it just gave me an error so I used the .iso, which meant it probably recognised it as a Wii game... that's probably why it didn't work the first time around haha.

Log is attached below, the error log is empty.

Attachments

• log.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by pearlfect,

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I tried to use the iso with a changed file extenstion to .gcm file it just gave me an error so I used the .iso, which meant it probably recognised it as a Wii game... that's probably why it didn't work the first time around haha.

Log is attached below, the error log is empty.
What kind of internet connection are you on? It looks like JNUStool failed to download some needed files, but then was able to download the rest so the script marked it as successful.

Go into the TOOLS\JNUSTool folder and delete the Rhythm Heaven Fever folder there and re-run the script so it redownloads all the base files. I will implement better download checks in next version.

Reactions: pearlfect

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of internet connection are you on? It looks like JNUStool failed to download some needed files, but then was able to download the rest so the script marked it as successful.

Go into the TOOLS\JNUSTool folder and delete the Rhythm Heaven Fever folder there and re-run the script so it redownloads all the base files. I will implement better download checks in next version.

Done. Also just realised I forgot the Mario Kart Wii log on my last post, I assume I should do the same with that? Both 1.0.6 and 2.1.3 gave me the required files error when I tried with it.

Attachments

• mklog.txt
    57.4 KB · Views: 245

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your 1.0.6 log is failing because your source PNG files are invalid, they are probably just renamed JPGs or something. Open your files in paint or something and save them as proper PNGs. Why are you maintaining two different versions of the script when the latest version supports both GameCube and Wii?

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Your 1.0.6 log is failing because your source PNG files are invalid, they are probably just renamed JPGs or something. Open your files in paint or something and save them as proper PNGs. Why are you maintaining two different versions of the script when the latest version supports both GameCube and Wii?

The pngs were made using the templates in 1.0.6 and they worked for Brawl, I edited them both in PDN. I figured I'd try 1.0.6. after 2.1.3 because it's what I used for Brawl which is working perfectly fine. On another note, I deleted the RHF folder like you said but I'm still getting the same error as before (on 2.1.3.)

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you send the logs for when you tried to re-run the script? I want to see if JNUSTool is actually downloading the files right.

You aren't using a cell phone hotspot or anything right? People haven't reported good success downloading with those.

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you send the logs for when you tried to re-run the script? I want to see if JNUSTool is actually downloading the files right.

You aren't using a cell phone hotspot or anything right? People haven't reported good success downloading with those.

Nope, just on normal wifi. Attached the logs below.

Attachments

• log.txt
    51.6 KB · Views: 186

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JNUSTool is still detecting that the folder "Rhythm Heaven Fever [VAKE01]" exists, you're sure you deleted the whole thing?

At this point I'd just recommend re-downloading the script.

Reactions: pearlfect

pearlfect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JNUSTool is still detecting that the folder "Rhythm Heaven Fever [VAKE01]" exists, you're sure you deleted the whole thing?

At this point I'd just recommend re-downloading the script.

I'm an idiot! I deleted the folder from the 1.0.6 version, not the 2.1.3 version. Sorry for this taking so long, but thank you for the help. I'll see if Melee will work after MKWii is done and hopefully there'll be no issues :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol