Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Dubya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use an older build to get Title ID then select new build you will still get error so choose ignore and continue.

That did it.

Just had to find pre-2017 versions to get the titles / ID's and then use the new builds, like you said.

Only thing I had to do was manually change the title ID for NES, SNES and GB as they all wanted to use the same ID.

Thanks, CORE

Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have started to do Wii Injects now and now I have got error cant find a file in Temp directory regarding Metroid Prime Trilogy and Other M.

I surmise that SmashBros will be the same since they Dual Layer and because games are or have been split wbfs and wbf1.

So they need to be remade/converted back to one wbfs file/iso hopefully fix the problem.

Just putting this information up and if anyone has a solution to this if im wrong please reply let me know.

Thanks

Last edited by CORE,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I had no issues injecting dual layer Wii games, for these I mainly use full ISO file instead of WBFS.

Regarding WBFS files, the injector converts the file back to ISO to do the inject anyways, so just be aware that additional hard drive space is required.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I wanted to share something I found out that people in this thread may or may not know. I've learked this thread for a few years now and I've seen many people ask if they can use their gamecube controllers including wavebird on Wii games/injects and I've seen them be told no. I always thought that was the case as well, but actually it isn't. I bought this

Sorry I can't post links but it's on Amazon Mayflash Gamecube Controller Adapter for Wii & Wii U (Dual Pack) cost $21.99.

you hook it up to the end of your Wiimote, and you can either attach a wired gamecube controller or the adapter to a Wavebird and it works! It even works on injects. Of course games that don't support the classic controller will still require you to use wiimote/nunchuck, but all other games work, I was just playing a little of Xenoblade Chronicles with my Wavebird. I was even able to use it on N64 injects and Wii64, as well as Wii U games that support classic controller. It blows away the official Smash Bros Gamecube adapter because that only works with Smash this works with a ton of games including Smash.

Ironically it didn't work on Gamecube injects for me or DS injects (which require gamepad) However there is a different workaround to that as well if you need it but it would require a different Mayflash adapter called Magic NS which is meant for Switch but works on Wii U with Hid to Vpad, I use a wireless Dualshock 3 for this. So with both these solutions you can play most of your Wii U injects using wireless controllers which to me is preferable to the bulky Gamepad.

Hopefully the person working on Gamecube controllers that work in place of Wiimote/nunchuk for Wii is able to get it working on Wii U one day then we would never need a wiimote again.

Last edited by JayMathis,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question, why does everything give a black screen for me if I've run sign_cafe2wii_patcher before booting it. Nintendon't won't even work with overclocked vWii for me...

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sign_cafe2wii_patcher should only be used for Wii Emulators dont use it for GameCube or Wii Games or it more than likely will break them.

You wont benefit anyway it strictly for better Frame Rates and Speed for Roms running through the Emulators.

GameCube and Wii Games are specifically designed to run at certain Speeds 486 MHz roughly for GameCube and 729 MHz roughly Wii.

Overclock runs the Wii Mode Content at WiiU rates roughly 1.24 GHz.

Besides that some Dols just dont work with it. So you use different Versions dont know if it the way they compiled different libraries etc.

Last edited by CORE,

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said try a different Build older version or newer version I have had issues myself using some Emulators.

Out of curiousity which Games Benefit by the OverClock?

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't remember which games by name right now, it should be noted none of the overclock labelled emulators boot for me either, black screen on all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't remember which games by name right now, it should be noted none of the overclock labelled emulators boot for me either, black screen on all

Installing to NAND fixes it but I only have a 3GB(8GB) Wii U so I can't even fit a single game really.... (I want to try some Wii and GC games with framerate issues)

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I have not used Nintendont with OverClock I have not had any issues with Frame Rate however Resident Evil Zero has terrible Lag when Video is set to 480P be interesting to try that and see if it changes it?

I always install my Emulator Forwarders on NAND Because they small I recommend you dont install any Games to NAND especially being Big due to possibility NAND Corruption or if something went wrong even if you had 32GB a HDD is replaceable the NAND not so easily besides you be Bricked anyway.

You should be able to Run Games off an SDCard through Nintendont in conjunction with USBLoaderGX.

You will also need vWii Mode hacked too though I believe so build Nintendont/USBLoaderGX Forwarders with the C2W Patch enabled and install to NAND then load the C2W Patcher then load your Nintendont/USBLoaderGX from NAND.

SD:\Games\SuperMarioSunshine\game.iso
SD:\Cheats\SuperMarioSunshine.txt
SD:\WBFS\SuperMarioGalaxy\RBG123.wbfs

Folder Structure example.

Last edited by CORE,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but can you use the nunchuck with the Wii remote with Wiivc injector?

Playing custom Wii injects is like playing on a real Wii or in vWii mode. These custom Wii injects boots into vWii mode on the WiiU so most Wii Remote + attachments work fine.

However in GamePad mode, ALL other controllers are disabled. If you wish to play with Wii Remote + Attachments, simply select NO for GamePad mode when you launch your custom Wii Inject.

Just be aware that GamePad mode is only for Wii games that supports the Classic Controller, there are some exceptions that you can use GamePad for games that use Side Ways remote with no motion controls.

Last edited by xs4all,

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I am a total noob at Wii/Wii U hacking, just bought a Wii U first wii console ever in my life and wanna play some classic gamecube games been lurking around and couldn't find a concrete answer, so I'll ask here, I don't have a wiimote or nunchuk to hack my vWii to run nintendont is there anyway for me to play gamecube games without having to mess around in vWii or am I out of luck and have to buy a wiimote just to hack vWii on my console?

Exnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay so I am a total noob at Wii/Wii U hacking, just bought a Wii U first wii console ever in my life and wanna play some classic gamecube games been lurking around and couldn't find a concrete answer, so I'll ask here, I don't have a wiimote or nunchuk to hack my vWii to run nintendont is there anyway for me to play gamecube games without having to mess around in vWii or am I out of luck and have to buy a wiimote just to hack vWii on my console?

Well as far as i know if you want to play GameCube games (either ISO's or Injects) you need to hack the vWii...
The nunchuck i dont think is usable for GameCube titles... i have one but never tested since i use the Wii classic controller (not the 1st version, the late version that looks a lot more like a 360 gamepad).

UnicornsOnLSD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get a black screen when launching Wii games. Tried installing to NAND and USB hard drive. Do the games have to match the console's region? I'm trying to install a USA ISO of Wii Sports on a European console.

Darukeru

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well as far as i know if you want to play GameCube games (either ISO's or Injects) you need to hack the vWii...
The nunchuck i dont think is usable for GameCube titles... i have one but never tested since i use the Wii classic controller (not the 1st version, the late version that looks a lot more like a 360 gamepad).
I didn't hack vWii and Nintendont injects worked perfectly, also the Nintendont forwarder works without problems

Darukeru

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: UnicornsOnLSD

sledgebeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the WiiVC Injector Script make it so I don't have to hack the vWii side of my WiiU to Copy my Wii disc's to USB & Run them on my WiiU?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s