[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Go to Users > [Your Username] > AppData > Local and try to delete WiiVCInjector folder and retry.

2. adamAtBeef

adamAtBeef Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2019
    United States
    is there a way to make it work with wine/mono

3. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    I don't know much about wine mono but this is for installing Wii, Gamecube or homebrew that's on vWii on an actual Wii U on the Wii U Menu only.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Excuse my ignorance I guess you are trying to use the injector on wine/mono as you're a Linux user? I'm not real sure then sorry.

4. MajinMo

MajinMo Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    Germany
    Hi, can anyone help me with the tool, i tried to inject Mario & Sonic at the Olympic wintergames, wii retail game in wbfs and iso format, i downloaded the logos from cucholix repo as option given in the tool, everything was fine, i didnt changed anything in the optional section and didnt applied any patches, but after i install the game with wup installer i get 3 ??? marks so it shows me that the game is corrupted, i tried anything but it doesnt work, pls help.

5. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    The injector doesn't like special characters like &, rename your iso to and instead of & (and do the same on the folder if it's in a folder that says &) and retry.

MajinMo likes this.
  6. MajinMo

MajinMo Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    Germany

Okay, i will try that now, thanks!

7. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Forgot to mention that applies to what you name the game in the injector too. Just no special characters anywhere at all and it should work.

MajinMo likes this.
  8. MajinMo

MajinMo Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    Germany

ITS WORKINGGGG YESSSS, THANK YOU! :=0

EmulateLife likes this.