NULL

[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Cleish85

Cleish85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ireland
    Did you ever sort this out? I'm getting the exact same message. Please tell me you can help me!!

2. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    No. I'm bummed out now that you brought this up

Cleish85 likes this.
  3. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    @Cleish85 Ignore error and proceed it may still work I have encountered it a few times myself it something to do with the main executable of Game it does not register the same way it has happened to me when I done couple Injects and when I was building Wii Emulators with C2W Patch.

So click continue and proceed.

MAKE SURE IT GOING TO USB HDD AND NOT NAND WHEN INSTALLING JUST TO BE SAFE!

Or you could try a different Copy Pal or NTSC.

Last edited by CORE, May 7, 2019
  4. Cleish85

Cleish85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ireland
    Yeah I have tried to proceed and it just gets stuck at the same loading spot and trys to build. It doesn't seem to go anywhere unfortunately but I will try it again today and see how it goes!! Last time i left it for three hours just incase, but I came back to it was at the same spot loading :(

5. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Have u tryed another version PAL / NTSC.

6. Cleish85

Cleish85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ireland
    Im gonna try that now in the next hour and I'm really hoping it'll go well. I have a few NTSC iso's and a few pal's there too. I'll try em all and hope for the best.

7. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    The problem is in the main dol itself.

dol is the main executable of the Game for example like Windows Applications you have FireFox.exe so you have a folder or couple files and when dol is launched it reads and loads files from. iso directory Read Only.

Something is up with the dol same problem when I was making Injects did you happen to notice what the error said.

"Cant find directory" "Rhythm Heaven Fever" Unless that is a directory in the ISO The dol is reading as that name which I too have experienced same Error too it down to developers they have not made certain changes to the dol which causes problems, Problems they would have not noticed or need to worry about because Game Works via Disc and nobody was ever meant to know about it.

When Injecting take note of the Title ID
    and Name and also does Cucholix repo have Icons when u download?

Last edited by CORE, May 8, 2019
  8. Cleish85

Cleish85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ireland
    I tried Mario Party 9 PAL there and I got the exact same message I'm afarid. Yeah the icon are downloading for every game I've tried...
    On my desk top the Teconmoon icon has .exe after it. Would this have anything to do with it? Probably not

9. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    No I was refering to GameCube Windows uses .exe that is the main method of Execution of Code hence the Name .exe file extension for short.

GameCube uses dol so that would be boot.dol instead of boot.exe if you get what im saying.

The problem appears to be with the Games main .dol file although im sure someone may have figured it out how to fix it.

I do however know of a way around this , it involves Injecting another Game with the Game Details you want Installed and altering the Title ID then Install as Normal and you then FTP Overwrite or Delete the Files with your Converted HFS Files but perhaps bit to tricky to go about.

Last edited by CORE, May 8, 2019
    Cleish85 likes this.
  10. Cleish85

Cleish85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2019
    Ireland
    It's says on the bottom in Details "the process cannot access the file C:\User\xxxx\app Data\local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\TOOLDIR\JAR because it is being used by another process".

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'll come back to it
    Disregard this. This only comes up after I hit "Quit"

11. NemeZZiZZ

NemeZZiZZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Serbia, Republic of
    I can't inject 2disc GC game - Tales Of Symphonia. After several unsucsessful attempts I gave up and asking you for help =( I found the only mention of my error - but there was no any helpful info

I've got "can't access disc2.iso" error too, but I have disc2.iso in AppData temp folder and I my ISOs work in Nintendont directly :(

Please, help!

UPDATE:
    I rebuilded both 1&2 disc to trimmed ISOs with gcit - Gamecube ISO tool - and discs injected perfectly!

Last edited by NemeZZiZZ, May 11, 2019
  12. DrHouse1337

DrHouse1337 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2018
    Canada
    Does anyone know why a lot of my Gamecube games get a black screen when booting?

13. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    It happens to me too on random occasions I think it due to HDD Reads Every so often I get the same.

14. DrHouse1337

DrHouse1337 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2018
    Canada
    Will installing to Nand fix it or is it not recommend?

15. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    No I would not advise it just incase something went wrong.

16. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    You CAN install to NAND to test to see if your HDD is the issue, for testing purposes, I have installed well over 1000's of custom injects that I have created to NAND for testing over the years and not a single problem. Just because I didn't have any problems, doesn't mean you will as well, take caution.

17. Zoma

Zoma Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2010
    Spain
    Barcelona
  18. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2014
    United States
    Can somebody share some enlightening words about applying the Wii U Gamepad compatibility to a Wii app?
    I'm trying a few things with this and OpenBor but all I keep getting is a black screen when I try to load it.
    Am I missing something?

19. Cloud9Skywalker

Cloud9Skywalker Pokémon Trainer

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    For Wii Retail Injection, is it select game file and then build? Is that pretty much the gist of it? This is my first time injecting my Wii game so I want to be sure I am doing it correctly.

20. Carlos_Knijnik

Carlos_Knijnik Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brazil
    Simply do not open anymore