[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    yea its there the config file is on the root aswell. all my wii games are still working kinda weird it just started happening out of nowhere, never had a problem berore.

2. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    As part of any troubleshooting process and eliminating the root cause of the issue, you already did the reformatting of the SD CARD, if your still having issue.

When you reformatted your card, when you copied files back to the card, did you copy back the "saves" folder? this is the GC mem card save files (*.raw files), I know from past experience, sometimes the *.raw files gets corrupted and the game will not boot. If you did copy this saves folder, delete all *.raw files and try again?

The next step would be to try another SD CARD, if you have a spare one lying around, doesn't have to be big card, just enough to fit a few games, test it to see if it works, again, don't copy the *.raw save files.

How big is your current SD CARD, when had this issue, was the card almost full?

Just something to think about, it's a possibility you may have fake SD CARD? Fake cards will work fine up until whatever the true capacity of the card, once you go over this size, the card will corrupt itself. Example, if you got a 32GB card, if the card is fake, then the true size of the fake card could be anywhere between 4GB/8GB/16GB in size programmed to show up as 32GB. Once you copy data over the true size, the card will then corrupted, sometimes you can still use the card but parts of the file will be corrupted. I got some fake SD CARD in my time, but not all issues are the same so the example I have given was just one.

3. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    hey, thanks i did copy the saves over again so ill try deleting the .raw files. if that dosnt work ill have to get a new sd card i guess.

my sd card is 16 gb but ive had it full before and am 100% positive it isnt fake.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

nope didnt work ill try a new sd card hopfully that works.

4. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    after reinstalling all the games via wup installer, with all my saves deleted, they are working again. dose this mean i cant get my saves back? and is there anything i can do to prevent my saves from becoming corrupted in the future?

5. JustinCredible

JustinCredible GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 15, 2018
    United States
    I'd try to copy them back now and see what happens. You might even have to copy and test it one save at a time because one single save could be the culprit.

6. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    good idea, thanks.

7. swankerme

swankerme Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2018
    United States
  8. Lord540

Lord540 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2019
    Germany
    I have a problem with classic Controller Emulation. (vWii Nand)

The game starts but says I need to connect the classic controller but I want to play with the gamepad

But the footnote says i must patch the wad after that is a instructions link that brings me to the google homepage

9. mapet318

mapet318 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    United States
    I'm able to inject and launch Brawl successfully, but it crashes at a black screen when I try to exit the game. I first thought it might have to do with the fact that I applied the Wiimmfi patch to it, but I injected a vanilla iso with the same result. Anyone else experiencing this?

10. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    i copied my saves back and the games are still working but now its says theres no memory car in slot a or b for all games, any idea lol?

11. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    Hi guys,

I have a wii HB game dol (rick dangerous) that i injected into a channel using wadder. It plays on Dolphin emu on pc but blackscreens when launched with vWii.

I used the injector with the dol but black it screens when installed to usb with wup installer gx2.

Can it not be done? Mainly looking for gamepad support with the game so any help appreciated.

Last edited by Lostbhoy, Jan 10, 2019
  12. nickmac902

nickmac902 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2019
    Canada
    u need an iso of the game

13. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2009
    Scotland
    Not with a homebrew injection. They dont come in ISO format.

14. nickmac902
    This message by nickmac902 has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 11, 2019.
    Jan 11, 2019
  15. JustinCredible
    This message by JustinCredible has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jan 11, 2019, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Jan 11, 2019
  16. Missingphy

Missingphy Gbatemp’s Biggest Fan

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Can someone tell me which usb the Wii U common key? I think this is the issue because I use same region as my console for all and when I install a title it says error title not recognized and I am forced to delete it. I search for the correct TITLE key that tells me to

17. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Don't understand first line question

18. Missingphy

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    when i install a game that in generated with this tool it doesnt work i mean it installs but i cant open it

19. JustinCredible

Dec 15, 2018
    United States
    You have to google it, if you type google 'wii u common key" you will find it with just a little bit of reading. We can't give it to you here.

20. Missingphy

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    I want to report one bug. The vWii title booster actually manages to open titles like ctgpr and usbloader gx as well as the homebrew injection, but they do not have full compatibiliyu. Some dol files like nintendont using these forwarders only allow games from sd. I’ve checked if it’s not the HDD and it is not. The ctgpr was tested by me two times one with the homebrew injector and the other one with the title launcher. Everything seems good until I select launch the game and it say “nice try but this isn’t Mario kart Wii. I would like the dev to fix this on the next release please.

21. JustinCredible

Dec 15, 2018
    United States
    Don't think Tecon Moon is working on it anymore.

22. Brawl345

Brawl345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 14, 2012
    Germany
    USB does not work with injects because the USB 2.0 module in the IOS is missing. There is nothing we can do about this, sadly.