[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Carelio

Carelio Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2017
    Netherlands Antilles
    So... Is there any way to fix left joystick's deadzone with wii games? When I push it all the way up it makes me go backwards, for some reason it doesn't happen with nintendont or any other app, just with every single gamepad compatible wii game.

2. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    Canada
    Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\olive\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT'.

what is the full path to your "TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector.exe" file? some characters are not supported in the path, also I think if its too long of a path as well.

also, the path to the iso as well.

Last edited by Nomelas, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Dr-Dimension

Dr-Dimension Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    The path is on my normal desktop C:\Users\olive\Desktop

4. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    Canada
    for both the injector exe file, and the iso?
    what are their names

5. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Can't seem to get the Gamepad working with Brawl with either the normal classic controller option or the forced option, it'll give me the option to use it and the video feed will actually show however when the game asks to make a save file the gamepad doesn't actually respond as in none of the buttons or sticks do anything so I can't click accept, anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

6. JimmieNSCL

JimmieNSCL Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2018
    United States
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I am trying to use the software to inject the Gamecube retail game, like Luigi Mansion or Mario Sunshine, I am stuck where it need the GAMECUBE TITLE KEYS? How do we get that? Any where we can look it up, google didn't do it. Until you put in the correct title key, it won't let you build the game.....HELP..

Last edited by JimmieNSCL, Nov 9, 2018
  7. gravx1

gravx1 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2018
    United States
    So I managed to get nintendont working, and teconmoon to make injects of Isis. But I noticed 7zip has error message while unzipping isos, extra data after payload something like that? Is it safe still to then use those isos for injection? I was able to get one going on Wii u. Just seeing if there is a better unzipping for gcn isos than 7zip. Thanks in advance.

8. GoronMoron

GoronMoron Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2018
    Australia
    I'm having the same problem as Dr-Dimension and i'm wondering if anyone knows a fix for it. I really want to play Resident Evil 4. If anyone knows a fix please reply.
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Harrison\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive)
    at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.TheBigOneTM_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
    Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Harrison/Documents/Downloads/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector%20%5B3.0.1%5D%20(1)/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.IO.Compression
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    For example:
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

9. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    Just throwing some ideas around so not sure if any of these will work but worth a shot:

- Try disabling your virus program first and try again.
    - Try RIGHT CLICK on the file and select Run As Administrator.
    - Create a NEW local user Profile, naming it something simple and try NOT to use any spaces in the name, and try running the script again.

10. Dr-Dimension

Dr-Dimension Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    the name of the exe is TeconMoons WiiVC Injector.exe and the name of the game is Game.iso

11. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    Canada
    @Dr-Dimension @GoronMoron

I'm 90% sure its a problem with the path of either the application or the ISO

place both the TeconMoon exe file, and game file on your desktop, not in any folder, and try again

also, rename the exe to simply TeconMoon.exe and the game's file to game.iso (or .wbfs or whatever the original file extension is, don't change that part)

Last edited by Nomelas, Nov 10, 2018
  12. Dr-Dimension

Dr-Dimension Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    I fixed it. I load the exe and the iso on my sd card card and i started the exe on my sd

Nomelas likes this.
  13. gravx1

gravx1 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2018
    United States
    Is it okay that my gc isos when getting unzipped with 7zip get the error extra data at end of payload? They all end up around 1.4 gb. Please help. I dont want to get into a game then have it not work half way through.

14. GoronMoron

GoronMoron Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2018
    Australia
    It works now thanks

15. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    Care to share what you did so that others who might have similar issue as you can try.

16. JimmieNSCL

JimmieNSCL Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2018
    United States
    Where do I get the gamecube Title key?

17. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    Either run the GC ISO using the Dolphin emulator on the PC or head over to the GameTDB website HERE and search for your game.

I'm sure there are other ways but I use either the above two methods.

18. JimmieNSCL

JimmieNSCL Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2018
    United States
    Thanks, I still have problem. I try the GMTDB web but don't see any Title Key...Let say I want to build a Gamecube game...The last tab ask for Wii U Common Key, which I have, and next one ask for Game Title Key? Do I put in Rymthm Heaven Fever [USA] Title Key? or put in Title key of that game? I don't see that on GMTDB site, just ID, which has 6 character...

19. xs4all

xs4all GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    Australia
    Ok, there seems to be some confusion as to what you want.

You asked where to get the GC Title ID, which I helped you with, now, what your asking regarding the last tab in the program is totally different to what you want.

You need to put the TITLE KEY for Rhythm Heaven Fever (US), as this app needs the base game to create the inject.

There is one site that can give you the Title Key for this game, the rules here that we never speak of such site as to where it is or the URL, your on your own with this one.

20. Garfunkiel

Garfunkiel Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2010
    United States
    Did @TeconMoon ever release the source for this? I would like to modify it to not use my C drive, since it's an SSD and doesn't have much space free.