[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    I just read that the program lets you use the WBFS file?

I’ll try that when I get home.

I had used USB Loader GX to rip it to USB, then converted the wbfs file to ISO; then used that ISO in the program to inject. I’ll try just the WBFS file tonight and see how that goes.

I just found it odd that the Wii remote warnings came up; then the white screen saying online gameplay is not rated then the console freezes up.

For Smash: I’m getting errors with both programs during injection. Again, it’s my own rip from the disc using USB Loader GX.

Last edited by MattyMcFly, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Oh yeh u can do wbfs file format for conversion. Even though it’s ur own dump of game still try it on a computer emu to make sure it works
    Oh so ur getting error during conversion and not once it’s on the system. Then it’s gotta be something with ur dumped copy of the game

3. ArchmagePlays

ArchmagePlays Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Has anyone managed to get wiiSX working with gamepad control emulation? mine just defaults to a black screen.

4. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    Okay I only had time to tackle Mario Kart Wii and got it working. I used this application and the WBFS instead of the ISO. It even found my old save file when I loaded it :)

5. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Yeh the saves are saved on vwii side. U can access them through the vwii sd card save games. Bottom left of screen has icon to click. Wii U Wii injects save games go there same as if just played them straight from vwii side

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I used wiisxr. You have to use a dif .dol file and not the one in the wiisxr download. Prob have to do the same with wiisx

6. asper

asper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 14, 2010
    United States
    Dunno if it has been released or not but here it is the Genesis Plus GX with gamepad support forwarder. .dol forwarder, images and sounds found here at gbatemp, credits to the respective authors. Extract in the SD root.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/e8r0b8
    [​IMG]
    The emulator starts in vWii mode and the forwarder looks for SD:\apps\genplusgx\boot.dol or SD\apps\genplus-gx\boot.dol (already provided in the packet).

Last edited by asper, Mar 11, 2018
    cucholix likes this.
  7. GamingAori

GamingAori GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Hey,
    I can't boot gc games I injected the console just crash. I'm on fw 5.5.2. Does a way to fix it exist?

8. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    I don’t remember which page I read it on; but if you’re still here—to the guy who asked about Simpson’s Hit and Run for GameCube

I will try it tonight or tomorrow and get back to you. I have the game and ripped the ISO myself and had it working on USB Loader GX.

Will try for Wii U injection as soon as I can!

9. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Just checking to make sure you do have nintendont installed.

10. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    Anyone get Conker’s bad fur day to work on Wii U? If Banjo works I don’t see why Conker can’t!

I love the work that has been done in this community. The Wii U is the best Nintendo console outside the Switch!

11. TomAwsm

TomAwsm Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2018
    Norway
    So I recently bought a second hand Wii U and started using this tool, worked very well the first few times. However, when trying to inject a GC game (Crash Tag Team Racing), an error message appeared (something like not being able to access game.iso) and I was given the choice of ignoring and continuing or immediately closing the program. I did the latter, and now whenever I try to launch the injector I get the "program not responding" message and have to close it. Tried rebooting my pc and redownloading and it still happens.

Thoughts/advice?

12. M_1

M_1 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 8, 2016
    United States
    Can you use custom controls? because it's hard to play mario sunshine as I need to swap "R- analog" with "R" (The R button is required to run and spray water, else mario will just stop and spray) ( I also know you can press ZR+L, but i don't want that)

Last edited by M_1, Mar 13, 2018
  13. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    that would be an half press there is no half press button to configure unless you mod nintendont itself.

14. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    Not All games work with the pad check the wiki

15. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    I’ve been now trying to install Phantasy Star Online I & II GameCube. It ends up with a ??? And saying the game data is corrupted. I tried two ISOs and both the same thing.

Anyone get PSO running?

16. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Is that game playable without online functions?:unsure:

17. MattyMcFly

MattyMcFly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2018
    Canada
    Yes there’s a great offline mode.

18. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Hmm, maybe I'll try it. Never played phantasy star online before. Though I was waiting for phantasy star online 2 for english (STILL AM SEGA) which is why I got a vita, but still curious if they would do it for console like ps4 or switch.

If it's anything like the psp game, I guess it can't be that bad.:unsure:

19. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    when its ??? it means a bad icon or picture, or a totaly corrupt wup.

20. TomAwsm

TomAwsm Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2018
    Norway
    Anyone?