[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Feffe

Feffe GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2008
    Italy
    @TeconMoon Some pages ago someone reported a bug when using the ZL/ZR patch (the game won't start), will you fix it in the foresable future?
    Thanks for your hard work :)

2. Darkworld92

Darkworld92 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2014
    Argentina
    Does anyone know if Goldeneye is fully playable on this thing?

3. Zonta85

Zonta85 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2007
    Italy
    Ascoli Piceno
    Maybe @FIX94 Can read this? ☺

4. BQuail

BQuail Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    United States

I believe it is on fix94's fork of Wii64. You'll need to patch the WUP and then run c2w patcher though.

https://github.com/FIX94/Wii64/releases

5. BQuail

BQuail Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    United States
    @TeconMoon can you verify whether or not Player 1 with Wii U gamepad and Players 2,3,4 with wii remotes is supposed to work on Wii retail injects with your script? I cannot get this to work, but can't find anyone else on here to verify that the script supports it. Thanks for the great work.

Last edited by BQuail, Dec 13, 2017
  6. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Jan 17, 2017
    Chile
    No, using GamePad disables any other controller: on Wii/WiiWare/vWii VC injects that is.
    nintendont use its own code so it works different, and it does support multiple controllers even if GamePad is enabled.

7. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    That's what i thought but Pedro is saying that fix has it working on custom injects with bt controllers

8. BQuail

BQuail Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    United States

Can you specify what you mean by custom injects?

9. shadow256

shadow256 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    France
    I'm also curious how to do this. If @FIX94 could explain that to us it could be a cool stuf.

I haven't seen any update on Nfs2iso2nfs to support this. Maybe using the "passthrough" patch but I think this one is only for homebrew? Maybe a value to set in the "meta.xml" file? We have an information but no clues to apply this, it's a little frustrating.

10. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    Any injects that we do not the official vc

11. Rudi Rastelli

Rudi Rastelli Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Is it possible to change the working-directory because even i have more then 12GB free space on drive C i still run into "low space"-warning with some titles ?

12. Rudi Rastelli

Rudi Rastelli Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Had this problem as well with a game in wbfs-format... i've fixed it by converting game from wbfs to iso with "Wii Backup Manager" and removing any special chars i had in iso-filename.

13. BQuail

BQuail Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    United States

Ok great. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing. One more thing. Do you have any idea what would be causing the left joystick on the gamepad to not work properly on Retail wii injects? When I push the joystick all the way up, it tries to shift down. Does this on multiple games, I've even tried it using the old version of the script. Video below.

https://imgur.com/a/yqH3a

14. Obnobs

Obnobs Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Minnesota
    I got an error after building a few WUPs and now the injector tool won't open on my PC. I'm not sure if anyone's posted a fix on this thread, I tried updating the mircosoft .net but it didn't fix the issue

15. Inuk

Inuk GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2013
    Greece
    Sorry but i cant find the info, How to inject multiple wii wbfs? I mean i am trying to inject metroid other M who has wbfs and wbfs1. I found how to do it in gamecube games but not on wii

16. Obnobs

Obnobs Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Minnesota
    Does anyone else get problems installing The Simpsons: Hit & Run? I've tried two different ISOs, banners, icons and with/without the "&" and I keep getting corrupted data.

17. shadow256

shadow256 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    France
    If you named the game "The Simpsons: Hit & Run", you should remove the "&" char because it is not allowed. Maybe the ":" char could cause problem but for this one I'm not sure.

The first file should be named "name_of_the_game.wbfs" and the others parts "name_of_the_game.wbf1", "name_of_the_game.wbf2"...

Obnobs and Inuk like this.
  18. Inuk

Inuk GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2013
    Greece
    Thanks for replying. Unfortunately i still dont get it, i am sorry, i can select game.wbfs but it seems wbfs1 is not visible to select it. what i do is go to ''required source files'' i choose ''game'' but then i can select only game.wbfs and even if there is a wbfs1 file in my folder it doesn't show. In gamecube games all i used to do was to go to optional source files and choose it.

19. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    I think it would be simpler to just convert them to one iso

Inuk likes this.
  20. Inuk

Inuk GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2013
    Greece
    Ok i haven't thought of that, thanks for the info mate :D

Quick Reply