Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
like I said, you could install a nintendont forwarder channel, with no game to autoboot.
you set the settings you want there, directly in nintendont.
the only "problem" if you can consider it a problem, is that you need to launch a game to generate the nincfg.bin file.

if you set the settings and exit, it will not generate it.

there no homebrew (yet? that's easy to make one) to just edit the settings without launching a game.
adding a "save the settings" option to nintendont is also an easy way to do it.

Maybe @FIX94 Can read this? ☺

BQuail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TeconMoon can you verify whether or not Player 1 with Wii U gamepad and Players 2,3,4 with wii remotes is supposed to work on Wii retail injects with your script? I cannot get this to work, but can't find anyone else on here to verify that the script supports it. Thanks for the great work.

Last edited by BQuail,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@TeconMoon can you verify whether or not Player 1 with Wii U gamepad and Players 2,3,4 with wii remotes is supposed to work on Wii retail injects with your script? I cannot get this to work, but can't find anyone else on here to verify that the script supports it. Thanks for the great work.
No, using GamePad disables any other controller: on Wii/WiiWare/vWii VC injects that is.
nintendont use its own code so it works different, and it does support multiple controllers even if GamePad is enabled.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, using GamePad disables any other controller: on Wii/WiiWare/vWii VC injects that is.
nintendont use its own code so it works different, and it does support multiple controllers even if GamePad is enabled.
That's what i thought but Pedro is saying that fix has it working on custom injects with bt controllers

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's what i thought but Pedro is saying that fix has it working on custom injects with bt controllers
I'm also curious how to do this. If @FIX94 could explain that to us it could be a cool stuf.

I haven't seen any update on Nfs2iso2nfs to support this. Maybe using the "passthrough" patch but I think this one is only for homebrew? Maybe a value to set in the "meta.xml" file? We have an information but no clues to apply this, it's a little frustrating.

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to change the working-directory because even i have more then 12GB free space on drive C i still run into "low space"-warning with some titles ?

Rudi Rastelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey I've been using this injector for a bit now and it's been working fine until I tried to inject pikmin 2. It gave me an error right away, and if I select "continue" the progress bar will completely stop. Any fixes?

Error:
Could not find part of the path
'C:\Users\PC\Appdata\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\ISOEXTRACT'.
Had this problem as well with a game in wbfs-format... i've fixed it by converting game from wbfs to iso with "Wii Backup Manager" and removing any special chars i had in iso-filename.

BQuail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok great. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing. One more thing. Do you have any idea what would be causing the left joystick on the gamepad to not work properly on Retail wii injects? When I push the joystick all the way up, it tries to shift down. Does this on multiple games, I've even tried it using the old version of the script. Video below.

https://imgur.com/a/yqH3a

Obnobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an error after building a few WUPs and now the injector tool won't open on my PC. I'm not sure if anyone's posted a fix on this thread, I tried updating the mircosoft .net but it didn't fix the issue

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry but i cant find the info, How to inject multiple wii wbfs? I mean i am trying to inject metroid other M who has wbfs and wbfs1. I found how to do it in gamecube games but not on wii

Obnobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else get problems installing The Simpsons: Hit & Run? I've tried two different ISOs, banners, icons and with/without the "&" and I keep getting corrupted data.

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone else get problems installing The Simpsons: Hit & Run? I've tried two different ISOs, banners, icons and with/without the "&" and I keep getting corrupted data.

If you named the game "The Simpsons: Hit & Run", you should remove the "&" char because it is not allowed. Maybe the ":" char could cause problem but for this one I'm not sure.

Sorry but i cant find the info, How to inject multiple wii wbfs? I mean i am trying to inject metroid other M who has wbfs and wbfs1. I found how to do it in gamecube games but not on wii

The first file should be named "name_of_the_game.wbfs" and the others parts "name_of_the_game.wbf1", "name_of_the_game.wbf2"...

Reactions: Obnobs and Inuk

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you named the game "The Simpsons: Hit & Run", you should remove the "&" char because it is not allowed. Maybe the ":" char could cause problem but for this one I'm not sure.

The first file should be named "name_of_the_game.wbfs" and the others parts "name_of_the_game.wbf1", "name_of_the_game.wbf2"...
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately i still dont get it, i am sorry, i can select game.wbfs but it seems wbfs1 is not visible to select it. what i do is go to ''required source files'' i choose ''game'' but then i can select only game.wbfs and even if there is a wbfs1 file in my folder it doesn't show. In gamecube games all i used to do was to go to optional source files and choose it.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately i still dont get it, i am sorry, i can select game.wbfs but it seems wbfs1 is not visible to select it. what i do is go to ''required source files'' i choose ''game'' but then i can select only game.wbfs and even if there is a wbfs1 file in my folder it doesn't show. In gamecube games all i used to do was to go to optional source files and choose it.
I think it would be simpler to just convert them to one iso

Reactions: Inuk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all