[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2016
    United States
    Yeah after I posted I finally found out how to do it somewhere

2. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Great looking GUI btw, very nice work :D Come a long way since the beginning

Got this error though trying it out

[​IMG]

3. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Im having problems with v3.0.0 building wii homebrew.dols first it is giving my channels all the same title id i think the title id is BOOT but im not sure. Then WUP installer will install my fceugx channel finish installing then say install failed no cfw or something along those lines when i tried both haxchi cfw and mocha. Then i tried to do a channel for snes9xgx it installed correctly but freezes when booted on the bootvtex screen.

4. Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2016
    United States
    You can't use a wii wad forwarder with the overclock option and gamepad support, just Wii homebrew, even though the forwarder is for homebrew?

5. bottmint

bottmint Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2017
    United States
    Oh, hey. That tutorial link was that thing I was going to mention. But that was before. A long time ago... Before I realized I'm a very special spud tonight. XD

Package is rebuilt, reinstalled, ran the update and generate config from nintendont sd menu, and I didn't touch advanced this time. :D
    It booted to a black screen again. I had to physically unplug it. It shouldn't matter if my TV is on or off, right? Am I missing something?

6. CrazyHale

CrazyHale Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    New Zealand
    I know this may sound stupid, but are you or someone able to make a Android version of this app?, I have no computer but what I heard is this application is really amazing and I have been really sad since I couldn't use this app. I have been wondering if this is possible ever since Hikari06 made a android version of Wii U USB Helper

7. bottmint

bottmint Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2017
    United States
    If I'm not mistaken, making this run on android would be a big undertaking, as it relies on some things like the .net framework that aren't available on android.

8. CrazyHale

CrazyHale Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    New Zealand
    Now that I think about it, you're right :(

9. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    You've got more chance of running it on a microwave ;)

10. WiisleyU

WiisleyU GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    "Force No Classic Controller (Very limited use cases)"

Can I enable this to simulate Wii Remote in games that the Classic Controller was enabled at the start?
    Can I Play Smash Bros. Brawl with the D-Pad on the GamePad using this option?

In the program if I choose "Force No Classic Controller" the option "Horizontal Wii Remote Emulation" is deselected. :unsure:

Sorry to importune you again @KhaderWelaye

11. TeconMoon
    OP

TeconMoon GBAtemp Stubborn Injection Guy

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    Need more information, what are all the conversion options you are using, what game are you trying to convert, how much space available on your hard drive, what OS, etc.

12. dj_skual

dj_skual Code & Mix

Mar 9, 2008
    France
    @KhaderWelaye Very nice work!!!!
    idea:
    perhaps you can make a .ico with the iconTex.png to apply to custom icon for the generated WUP installable package folder.
    By this way, when you store many packed game on your computer, you still know what folder is the game you look for...

13. shadow256

shadow256 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2017
    France
    @KhaderWelaye : I encounter a problem during the injection, it seems that Rythm Heaven couldn't be copied. I think it's because my user name contain some accents and your application doesn't seems to like that.

14. OuahOuah

OuahOuah GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 2, 2006
    France
    France
    Nice new version.

What about an "overclock vWii" option using Fix94's work, specially when injecting WiiSXR or NOT64 ?

15. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    Or just use this website its much easier than fucking about with a hex editor. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Title_database

cucholix likes this.
  16. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Jan 17, 2017
    Chile
    I like that :D

17. TeconMoon
    OP

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    Not a terrible idea, I'll add it to the list of feature requests once we work through the initial release bugs.

Check the advanced tab, where you will find the cafe2wii patching options.

Force No Classic Controller is a weird emulation mode for some few games that already work with normal Wii Remote emulation but still think "something" is plugged into the Wii Remote.

With Brawl you should be able to use the Classic Controller option or Force Classic Controller option. You can try the Wii Remote options, but if Brawl requires the Force CC option to even work then that's unlikely to work.

WiisleyU and dj_skual like this.
  18. bottmint

bottmint Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2017
    United States
    @KhaderWelaye I've got one that I just remembered. I doubt many people will encounter it, but I'm gonna report it all the same. If you somehow manage to not notice you have the injector open and you open another one, one will exit just fine, the other will not. It will throw an exception when you try to exit, and if you hit quit in the exception popup, it won't exit. From what I recall from doing it last night, it's due to a directory being removed by one of the instances. I think it was located somewhere in ProgramData. I'll do it again so I can give better details after I'm off work (8 more hours to go. :( ). Using task manager to kill the second instance works to get it closed.

19. TeconMoon
    OP

Aug 7, 2007
    United States
    I'll make sure to restrict multiple instances. When you open the program, it sets up shop in %temp%. When you close it, it cleans up. If you have two instances open, the 2nd one won't have anything to cleanup and also won't have any of the stuff it needs available to actually perform a build.

20. torekiki

torekiki Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you!
    I need to set GamePad Emulation modes->Force Classic Controller Connected?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted