Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

dreamasrter86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey you, I try to copy some games to my sd and the response for some of the is: Item too large for volume's format. None of the files are 4gb... what am I doing wrong?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey you, I try to copy some games to my sd and the response for some of the is: Item too large for volume's format. None of the files are 4gb... what am I doing wrong?
do you mean games made with this script, if so, you shouldnt end up with a single file over 4gb, fat32 storage cant hold over 4gb files

dreamasrter86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
post the log
post the log
The whole thing? It doesn't give me this error on (really) smaller games. The script is "normal". I think this is a file system thing. Or probably because im doing this last part on a mac, cause my windows, running on virtual machine, can't find my internal sd card

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole thing? It doesn't give me this error on (really) smaller games. The script is "normal". I think this is a file system thing. Or probably because im doing this last part on a mac, cause my windows, running on virtual machine, can't find my internal sd card
there will be a log file inside the script folder, its a txt file

dreamasrter86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok... confirmed, this IS a macOS problem.
there will be a log file inside the script folder, its a txt file

Borsalino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any FE players here? Is it possible to import the FE9 Epilogue data to FE10 when I start a new game? I heard it's supposed to prompt you when you start a new game on FE10. Apparently I'm not getting that prompt.

D

Deleted User

Has an auto-updater feature ever been considered? It would be nice to have (if it doesnt have it already, lol)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If in the future we are able to de crypt the WUP partition to manage our games with PC... now that would be great, no more installing games :
look for a program called WU Decrypt Content GUI 0.10.0 this will decrypt your wup files

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey @ploggy did anybody get ahold of Extrems about possible gamepad support on not64?

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
when the script asks us 'DO YOYU WANT TO EMULATE THE WIIMOTE INSTEAD OF THE CLASSIC CONTROLLER' if we emulate the wiimote does that include motion controls?

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
i ask because
no, just standard wiimote
Shame coz Kirby dreamland uses wiimote horizontal with no nunchuck and no sensor bar all it needs is a shake motion.
i thought about sticking my wiimote to gamepad then shaking. but then realised that i cant have gamepad and wiimote working at the same time.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ask because

Shame coz Kirby dreamland uses wiimote horizontal with no nunchuck and no sensor bar all it needs is a shake motion.
i thought about sticking my wiimote to gamepad then shaking. but then realised that i cant have gamepad and wiimote working at the same time.
unfortunately, any game that uses shake or motion plus or the pointer will not work with the gamepad, but its not that bad, the wiimotes still work good for these titles.

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
unfortunately, any game that uses shake or motion plus or the pointer will not work with the gamepad, but its not that bad, the wiimotes still work good for these titles.
the game pad has motion controls. it has a built in accelerometer and gyroscope.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Columbo2811

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple