Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
this i didn't really mess around with, but fix94's fork of nfs2iso2nfs i believe has a patch to do this, i forgot what the command was, its on this thread though
mmmh, tried the inject and it boots Wii logo, then black screen with "no title tmd!" message...

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to interrupt your conversation but i just wanted to know if anyone has got resident evil 4 wii edition to work with gamepad. i cant seem to get past screen that says connect nunchuk

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed Lord of the Rings the Two Towers, but whenever it opens I get a overlay message on my tv saying "Change Tv Source Resolution".
What region is your system, and what region game are you injecting? I'm going to take a wild stab that you're injecting a PAL game and installing it on an NTSC system.

For this to work you'll need to Force NTSC in your Nintendont settings and also make sure the Patch PAL50 option is in use.

Reactions: huma_dawii

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, in title.txt first line WR9E, nothing more.
Im not sure whats going on, i might have to use the script and see, hang on

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry to interrupt your conversation but i just wanted to know if anyone has got resident evil 4 wii edition to work with gamepad. i cant seem to get past screen that says connect nunchuk
not sure man, i just play the disc i own, really havent checked on how to get gamepad working yet.

Reactions: cucholix

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this script allow for gamepad along with Wii motes for Wii games yet?
No and pretty sure it can't happen anytime soon, NFS2ISO2NFS has patches that allow Wii Remotes to be connected alongside the GamePad for supported homebrew only, but if you try to use those patches with Wii Retail games it just disables GamePad input altogether. Maybe @FIX94 can weigh in but I don't think this is something that will be implemented in NFS2ISO2NFS anytime soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The rewrite I'm working on will allow forcing the classic controller using this so at that point it should work fine.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I was avoiding for safety, but its been a thing for awhile with clear tutorials- i will do just that. Thanks :)
No problem, if you want the best, CBHC is awesome, alot of people are afraid of the brick possibility, but as long as you follow directions, everything will be fine, if you need help with it, pm me and i will walk you through the install step by step.

Reactions: Jafu O'leanders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."