Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaright

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

c64rmx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anyone else having problems when downloading Tokyo Mirage Session? USB Helper always gets stuck when downloading this game. "Downloading of 00000010.h3 initiated." It has stayed there, on the same file, for about 30 minutes now.

EDIT: Ok, so I changed the folder for games and now it got past that and downloaded ok.

Last edited by c64rmx,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're very welcome !
Thank you very much, donations are always much appreciated :) There is a Paypal link on the first post.
Regarding my brick I am waiting for a new SD card reader to arrive so for now I didn't make any progress :(

That sucks. Well, I just sent you 226,535 Vietnamese Dong :D. Enough for a card reader or possibly two beers. Thank you again for the wonderful program.

Last edited by DocAmes1980,
Reactions: WiiuGold

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
That sucks. Well, I just sent you 226,535 Vietnamese Dong :D. Enough for a card reader or possibly two beers. Thank you again for the wonderful program.
Thank you very much !
Anyone else having problems when downloading Tokyo Mirage Session? USB Helper always gets stuck when downloading this game. "Downloading of 00000010.h3 initiated." It has stayed there, on the same file, for about 30 minutes now.

EDIT: Ok, so I changed the folder for games and now it got past that and downloaded ok.
Glad to see the issue was solved. Maybe the folder was read only? Or it could have been a network error.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the last log entry?

There's a log entry? Didn't know that. No, I didn't check it, but JNUSTool seems to work well, so I don't know what to make of it.

It should be using the most recent build, but I don't see where to get the log.

Edit: The log is empty, I have to use JNUS Tool instead, as this used to work, but not anymore.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a log underneath the progress bars.

It's blank, nothing is being displayed. Using 0.6.1.98. It's not my internet connection, because I can use JNUS tool just fine, USB helper used to work, but today, it doesn't and I don't know why. I'm sorry, but I have to use another tool until I can figure this out.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I should consider integrating this app into SimpliiU. Nice work.
I didn't know about your app, it looks nice!
I believe the best way would be to make your app download and execute the setup.exe. This way it'll be super easy to integrate and the app will update automatically once installed.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know about your app, it looks nice!
I believe the best way would be to make your app download and execute the setup.exe. This way it'll be super easy to integrate and the app will update automatically once installed.
Thanks, I'm planning for 0.9 to have the ability of extensions.

Metaright

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel I should also thank you, Hikari, for being so responsive with troubleshooting. I imagine it can be kind of tedious, but we appreciate it!

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I feel I should also thank you, Hikari, for being so responsive with troubleshooting. I imagine it can be kind of tedious, but we appreciate it!

You're welcome! By the way it's easy for me to miss posts in this thread so, to everyone, in case you have an issue it's better to pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night