Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why does Project Zero Maiden of Black Water (EUR) appears as having ~7gb? Shouldn't it have like more than 10 since it's the full game without DLCs unlike the american release? (I didn't download it just yet)

I'm using that key site btw

Last edited by Farael,

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
You should remove the title from the download title when the download is finished

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Why does Project Zero Maiden of Black Water (EUR) appears as having ~7gb? Shouldn't it have like more than 10 since it's the full game without DLCs unlike the american release? (I didn't download it just yet)

I'm using that key site btw

I'm not familiar with this particular game but I can tell you that the sizes have been fetched directly from nus.

You should remove the title from the download title when the download is finished

Hello, this is already the case, but only if all the downloads are completed successfully. Otherwise the titles will stay in the queue in case you want to try again.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have just used the Import function for the first time but I did not know that it would move and rename all my existing folders to to the Wii USB Helper DATA folder.
I think there should be a warning inside the program to clearly tell you that all of your folders will be moved and renamed.

I know that it mentions this in the first post but I did not read it until it was too late. (My fault.)

With the newly renamed folders will there not be a problem installing with wupinstaller Y because of the special characters (®, ™, é) e.t.c
I remember before I had a problem installing Pokkén Tournament because of the é in the folder name.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I have just used the Import function for the first time but I did not know that it would move and rename all my existing folders to to the Wii USB Helper DATA folder.
I think there should be a warning inside the program to clearly tell you that all of your folders will be moved and renamed.

I know that it mentions this in the first post but I did not read it until it was too late. (My fault.)

With the newly renamed folders will there not be a problem installing with wupinstaller Y because of the special characters (®, ™, é) e.t.c
I remember before I had a problem installing Pokkén Tournament because of the é in the folder name.

Hello and thank you for your feedback.
Yes, I should probably be more explicit about the app moving the folders.
The application will rename the games when copied to the sd card to remove problematic characters such as ®, ™ (except for 'é' which I did not know was causing problems)

Reactions: Leeful

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
I am happy to announce that starting from update 0.6.1.68 you can now program a queue of copies and let the app handle the rest. It will automatically check every title and copy it the appropriate folder with the right name.
At the end of the copy process you will be shown a report which indicates what games were transfered sucessfuly.

Awesome news. Thanks again!!!

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Awesome news. Thanks again!!!
You're welcome :)

By the way guys, I am looking for someone who has good video-editing skills and would be willing to make an English video tutorial on how to use the application, which will be featured on the front post :) Having a capture card to record the wup installer part would be a bonus. If you think you can do that please contact me by pm so we can discuss.

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The application will rename the games when copied to the sd card to remove problematic characters such as ®, ™ (except for 'é' which I did not know was causing problems)
Yes, 'é' is bad. WUPinstaller does not like it.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey could you change the "REDNAND ONLY" text to "CFW ONLY" since it keeps TRIGGERing me and since only cfw is required not specifically rednand thanks lol

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hey could you change the "REDNAND ONLY" text to "CFW ONLY" since it keeps TRIGGERing me and since only cfw is required not specifically rednand thanks lol

Thank you for your message. I know redNand is not required as explained on the firt post, but I want people who are the least experienced to read a bit about sigpatch first to avoid bricking their systems by installing system titles on sysnand.
The most experienced users will know though that 'rednand only' also means cfw.

Last edited by Hikari06,

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your message. I know redNand is not required as explained on the firt post, but I want people who are the least experienced to read a bit about sigpatch first to avoid bricking their systems by installing system titles on sysnand.
The most experiences users will know though that 'rednand only' also means cfw.
Yeah I know, maybe allow for a hidden option next update? lol I just feel so TRIGGERED rn

Khar00f

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great job on the tool OP,

quick question/suggestion.

Is there an option to hascheck the downloaded titles after they've been downloaded?

I know the app hash checks when it downloads, but what if I want to check the items at some point to check for hdd corruption etc...

Would it be possible to implement if it hasn't been done yet?

Thank you,

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Great job on the tool OP,

quick question/suggestion.

Is there an option to hascheck the downloaded titles after they've been downloaded?

I know the app hash checks when it downloads, but what if I want to check the items at some point to check for hdd corruption etc...

Would it be possible to implement if it hasn't been done yet?

Thank you,

The application will always check for integrity before copying content to the SD card.
To check one or several games manually, just add them to the download queue and initiate the download.
Each file will be checked and redownloaded if necessary.

2safe4you

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Suggestion
The thing with the updates :)

You have three list with:
- Games downloaded (xxx)
- Games partially donwloaded (xxx)
- Games not downloaded (xxx)

Now the only way to see there is a Update for that game,
and if one update there, have i downloaded it, is to klick on the Game and take a look on the right sight on Details.

May be you can Display it a Little bit easyer.
Solution one make three new list and a second new Counter:
(Maybe a second Registercard actually is called Library | First Card: Games Second Card: Updates
- Update downloaded (xxx)
- Update partially donwloaded (xxx)
- Update not downloaded (xxx)
Counter: 115 Games and (example) 45 Updates available

or the second idea (may be i like it a Little bit more):
Remove the Technical Info from the right side direkt to the game list on the left side on DOWNLOADED GAMES.

Small Photoshop Job:
GameInfo.jpg

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Also is it possible to download a title by his title ID ?
I'd like to download a game with this title ID: 000500001019D600

Elliot99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey thanks a lot for your application works wonderfully: D just a suggestion if you could add a pause button to then resume the downloads would be great

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Also is it possible to download a title by his title ID ?
I'd like to download a game with this title ID: 000500001019D600
If the ticket is not '' on that site'' it won't give you the option as it is impossible to install, you can download the encrypted files with JNUS tool if you want but I have no idea why you would have any use for them

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...