Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so Im playing super mario sunshine from wii U usb helper, and while playing the games the A/B/X/Y controls on the game suddenly swap randomly. The trigger buttons stay the same tho. Has anybody else encountered this?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get Wii U USB Helper to accept the link to the 3ds title key site. Is that a known issue? (Sorry I'm feeling lazy this morning and don't want to search through 184 pages)

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I can't get Wii U USB Helper to accept the link to the 3ds title key site. Is that a known issue? (Sorry I'm feeling lazy this morning and don't want to search through 184 pages)
There have been some slight issues with the servers this morning, causing this error, can you try again?

Can anyone help me?
Make sure you are using a CFW.
Also you may need to format your sd or try with another sd card.

Last edited by Hikari06,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been some slight issues with the servers this morning, causing this error, can you try again?

Make sure you are using a CFW.
Also you may need to format or try another sd card.
okay it's working now thanks.

Sorry @Hikari06 I feel like a noob this morning. I downloaded a 3ds game half expecting a .cia but instead I got 4 files. How do I install them to my Luma 3ds?

Last edited by Kafluke,

purrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed my ISO for Wario World was 1.4GB but once injected into Wii U USB helper it became less than 300mb. I'm familiar with the trimming that happened with DS titles, and Wii games that got scrubbed. Just didn't realize it was that much more efficient to inject titles using Wii U USB Helper as well. I presume if instead I loaded my the untouched ISO onto an SD card and played it through Nintendont that it would be the exact same, although it would take up 4-5 times the space?

Last edited by purrell,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I be able to play foreign games on a HC or CBHC Wii U?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Yes, Digital games. You may be able to get other region physical disc games to work, but that's with other homebrew apps I believe. Honestly, I don't know much about how out of region physical games work.

But I know most if not all digital games will work with Haxchi/CBHC, no matter the region of the game.

RexNihil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where else to look for this, Google has failed me. I'm playing BotW (of course) and the dlc wouldn't register. The files got installed in two different places, and copying them failed, but still erased all my data. So I had to delete the remnants and re-install from scratch. I had previously used the Helper to extract my save, so I have that going for me, and used it again to restore the save after everything installed.

My issue, dear friends, is that now, every time I start the game it acts like there's no save. I have absolutely no idea why. Do I need to start Mocha in addition to my CFW for a transferred save to work? To be clear, it is my save. I just beat Ganon yesterday after a long hiatus, so I've put a lot of work into it. I don't really want to have to start again.

Any ideas?

Edit: To be clear, the dlc works now, it just insists on not seeing my uploaded save. I deleted it from my WiiU and am re-uploading it in hopes it'll work. *shrug*

Last edited by RexNihil,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where else to look for this, Google has failed me. I'm playing BotW (of course) and the dlc wouldn't register. The files got installed in two different places, and copying them failed, but still erased all my data. So I had to delete the remnants and re-install from scratch. I had previously used the Helper to extract my save, so I have that going for me, and used it again to restore the save after everything installed.

My issue, dear friends, is that now, every time I start the game it acts like there's no save. I have absolutely no idea why. Do I need to start Mocha in addition to my CFW for a transferred save to work? To be clear, it is my save. I just beat Ganon yesterday after a long hiatus, so I've put a lot of work into it. I don't really want to have to start again.

Any ideas?

Edit: To be clear, the dlc works now, it just insists on not seeing my uploaded save. I deleted it from my WiiU and am re-uploading it in hopes it'll work. *shrug*
Mocha is a CFW, just like Haxchi. If you have Haxchi/CBHC, then your fine. Just remember to launch CFW before you launch BOTW, so the system can load the DLC.

As for your save, you probably are not transferring all of the save files. When I would modify one of my BOTW save slots, even if was just modding one save file, I had to transfer ALL the files back, even if I didn't touch any of the other slots.

But I always used Saviine to transfer my saves to and from my PC and WiiU.

I really hope you have a backup of all of your BOTW save slots, if you just have 1 save slot folder saved on your PC, you may have a problem.

If you do have a full backup of all of your save slots, then try to use Saviine to transfer them back to the WiiU. Saviine has never failed me, not even once.

NOTE: I've only used saviine with BOTW save game slots, I haven't tried Saviine for any other game, because I only use my WiiU to play BOTW. So I don't know how good Saviine is for other games, I just know it has never failed me with BOTW save games.

RexNihil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mocha is a CFW, just like Haxchi. If you have Haxchi/CBHC, then your fine. Just remember to launch CFW before you launch BOTW, so the system can load the DLC.

As for your save, you probably are not transferring all of the save files. When I would modify one of my BOTW save slots, even if was just modding one save file, I had to transfer ALL the files back, even if I didn't touch any of the other slots.

But I always used Saviine to transfer my saves to and from my PC and WiiU.

I really hope you have a backup of all of your BOTW save slots, if you just have 1 save slot folder saved on your PC, you may have a problem.

If you do have a full backup of all of your save slots, then try to use Saviine to transfer them back to the WiiU. Saviine has never failed me, not even once.

NOTE: I've only used saviine with BOTW save game slots, I haven't tried Saviine for any other game, because I only use my WiiU to play BOTW. So I don't know how good Saviine is for other games, I just know it has never failed me with BOTW save games.
Thanks for the reply! I figure it's because the old save had no DLC in it, so it was incompatible, and started a new game. Ah well...

Cryptx2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Wiiu USB helper go for android on my phone S5 and my wife's S4. The program works perfect on the S4 but not on mine. Everything I go to download it crashes and says Unfortunately WiiU USB helper has stopped. What could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...