NULL

[RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Hikari06, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Which theme do you prefer?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2017.
  1. The dark theme

225 vote(s)
    84.3%
  2. The light theme

42 vote(s)
    15.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pz64

pz64 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2017
    United States
    Never mind its all good and working

2. misterdarvus

misterdarvus GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2014
    Indonesia
    I opened the program and I got this.
    wiiuusbhelperaccesdeinied.PNG
    Am I literally banned forever? I did sent my appeal to that email. I did use VPN for a while but I don;t use it for USB helper

3. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Your mom's basement.
    I get an error message when I try to inject New Super Mario Bros Wii 11 American Revolution.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    I'm guessing you just downloaded it I'm thinking you got the wrong program

5. misterdarvus

May 13, 2014
    Indonesia
    No? I've been using it for a while, can you read?

6. Hikari06
    OP

Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2012
    Ecuador
    Try installing both Java x64 and x86.
    Unfortunately since Wii U USB Helper has been the target of spammers/attackers we have to enforce a check on connections to reduce the occurrence as much as possible.
    The message you are getting has been revised lately, for more clarity, but you probably are running an old version.
    In any case, this is mostly automatic so, in a case of a false positive, one just has to contact me and I'll sort things out if it's a legitimate false positive.

comput3rus3r and DarthDub like this.
  7. misterdarvus

May 13, 2014
    Indonesia
    If I PM you my ID, will you sort my things up? I swear I have no bad intention for using your app.

8. Hikari06
    OP

Hikari06 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2012
    Ecuador
    Yes of course, just PM me and I'll be glad to help :)

9. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    Yes i can and you never said you used the program for a while only that you used VPN for a while thank you

10. XularusXIII

XularusXIII Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Someone referred me to this program to try and get GameCube injections to work, but I don't understand how I'm supposed to do that, as they aren't mentioned at all in the OP. I own the games already. I just want them on my Wii U. Also, can I set custom banners, icons, and boot sounds?

Edit: So, I decided to just install the program and see what it was like. Pretty user friendly. I like it. I searched for "Resident Evil", and all I'm seeing is REmake, RE4, and RE: Code Veronica X. Is there any way for me to add GCN titles myself, or will I just have to wait for them to be added by you? I've had the same issue with Pikmin 2, also. I own both of these games, RE0 on three different consoles even, but I wanted to have them injected on my system with custom icons, banners, and boot sounds because I find that really cool.

Last edited by XularusXIII, Nov 18, 2017
  11. Bansheewailer

Bansheewailer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2011
    Can you set the emulation data and emulators themselves to be stored in a separate path from the downloads? My download directory is on a USB drive and I have downloaded too much to fit on my C drive. I have installed the Wii U games on my console's drive but I would like to run the 3DS games on Citra, installed on my C drive so as not to be bottlenecked by USB yet still updated by Wii U USB Helper, without changing my download directory. I might like to try running a couple of Wii U games in Cemu too.

12. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Your mom's basement.
    Wii U USB Helper freezes/crashes if you download more than 50 games at once when it's finished. Thankfully the games get downloaded properly.

13. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Germany
    Strangely, when I download Ultra Sun and prepare it for Citra, the resulting CXI is a lot smaller than either the CIA or a proper GM9 dump of the game's CXI on a real 3DS.

14. fernandoshadows

fernandoshadows Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2017
    Brazil
    Hi all, I have a doubt that in the list of games you have game of nes, snes, gba, ds, n64, gc, wii are they just download and install with wup installer gx2 that works? Or do I need to do something for them to work? thank you

15. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    You have to be running cfw/signature patches for them to work

16. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
  17. RJS

RJS Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    For some reason I can now only see the option to install the Homebrew channel in the WUP Installer :( It used to show all the things I'd put in there to install, but now it just shows this option only, up/down don't cycle at all. :/

If I delete the homebrew folder from the installs directory on the card, it doesn't show any options even though there are others that I've Copied to SD card.

Anyone have any ideas what has happened?

18. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
    When I click ok
    upload_2017-11-19_22-36-38.
    it shows this error:
    upload_2017-11-19_22-35-36.
    Please help me out on this PLEASE
    And installing some microsoft thing didn't work.

19. fernandoshadows

fernandoshadows Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2017
    Brazil
    Some updates when the USB helper warns that it has completed the download, but it is named orange and shows that it is 99% complete plus I put it to download again it continues 99% saying it is complete, this is a bug in the program or really this incomplete or can I install the update anyway so there will be no problem? thank you

20. Xerkies

Xerkies Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2016
    United States
    What?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.