Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelsst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am now getting an error to download the latest Java even thought I have the latest installed. What version is it looking for?

D

Deleted User

Since GameCube titles were added to the selection, any chance we'll be seeing any more custom VC games? :P

Burnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see gamecube games with usb helper... But is better Nintendont or not?
The games must installed in sd?

Elspath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After installing this I didnt add a 3ds key site. But now i want to and i cant find ANYWHERE to add the url.
What do i do?

crsheppa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. I had to switch to new computer and am wondering if there is a way to make my new install recognize the games I have already downloaded and installed? I was poking around and couldn't find anything that stood out that I can copy from the old computer to the new

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. I had to switch to new computer and am wondering if there is a way to make my new install recognize the games I have already downloaded and installed? I was poking around and couldn't find anything that stood out that I can copy from the old computer to the new
you can right click a game and mark as installed

crsheppa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I feel dumb, was making it super complicated. On a side note, I found the USB_HELPER folder in the user/AppData/Roaming folder and just copied that to the new computer and it brought everything over also.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This program completely locks up after downloading multiple game titles from the shop. My guess is it's performing some kind of scanning/verification, but with 10+ titles this ends up taking (at the very least) >30 minutes. I restarted the program at that point because I was tired of waiting. This doesn't fill me with confidence in the integrity of the files I've downloaded.

Large tasks like this should not be performed on the UI thread. You should spawn out a worker thread which will run in the background and send updates to the UI as games are processed. If you did that, you would also be able to verify/import games simultaneously as they were downloaded and avoid most of this ordeal altogether.

iPlayerHB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! Any news about the Black Screen/Freezing bug on Wii VC gamecube injects? I can confirm that Mocha CFW (instead of haxchi's) runs the injects pretty good. No BS or P.K. Freeze in about 5 attempts. I was getting worried since i had to unplug the console each time it froze, but now is sorta fine (?)

iPlayerHB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update: Just installed CBHC and 0 black screen or P.K. Freeze. Problem solved so far!
Looks like it is especifically about Haxchi app, somehow... :unsure:

Edit: nope, just crashed on CBHC as well. I'm sad.

Last edited by iPlayerHB,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow...the gamecube injection addition is pretty sweet. Thanks for that. :)

I gotta admit I ran into one problem (though not as bad as some here). The adding and converting of gamecube games works fine, and the couple of games I installed seem to work fine as well...but the game keeps insisting that there is no memory card installed. On the nintendont page, I see that it (in normal use) tries to create/use a file "on the same partition than your game". That most likely won't work since the game (Paper mario: 1000 year door) is on the wiiu partition, but going into the settings of nintendont I don't really know how to set it to a different partition (namely the sd card).

Does anyone know how to fix this? :unsure:

EDIT: I'm using the latest version of nintendont (a build date of 27 October), as well as CBHC. If I use nintendont to launch a gamecube game from the SD, things seem to work fine.

Last edited by Taleweaver,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...the gamecube injection addition is pretty sweet. Thanks for that. :)

I gotta admit I ran into one problem (though not as bad as some here). The adding and converting of gamecube games works fine, and the couple of games I installed seem to work fine as well...but the game keeps insisting that there is no memory card installed. On the nintendont page, I see that it (in normal use) tries to create/use a file "on the same partition than your game". That most likely won't work since the game (Paper mario: 1000 year door) is on the wiiu partition, but going into the settings of nintendont I don't really know how to set it to a different partition (namely the sd card).

Does anyone know how to fix this? :unsure:

EDIT: I'm using the latest version of nintendont (a build date of 27 October), as well as CBHC. If I use nintendont to launch a gamecube game from the SD, things seem to work fine.
Load Nintendont manually through vWii and then have it create your save first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn