Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions re Updates/DLC that I haven't seen being asked on this thread yet (sorry if they already are).

When installing the Game+Update+DLC with CFW, is CFW then required to be launched before playing the game each time? (if so, what about games that do not have DLC?)
Is it okay to let the WiiU Update the game? I installed a game with an update but the Wii U persisted there was new update and updated the game itself. The game seems to function, but I'm not sure if this is proper protocol?
Is it safe to remove the games by simply deleting them within the Data Management of the WiiU System Settings?

Thanks in advanced! Also, props to a great application!

yes, u need to load cfw each time. updating normal is okay. u may need nnu patcher if you're blocking system updates. yes, it's safe.

CRektServer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes, u need to load cfw each time. updating normal is okay. u may need nnu patcher if you're blocking system updates. yes, it's safe.
So I need to open Haxchi everytime I want to open a game I've installed via Wii U USB Helper, even if it doesn't have DLC?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any game that does not contain dlc and is for the ame region as your wiiu can be loaded without cfw

Games with dlc or games that are eshop only or VC require cfw

Yes it's perfectly fine to update games using the wiiu

Yes it's perfectly safe to use data management to delee games

Reactions: godreborn

CRektServer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any game that does not contain dlc and is for the ame region as your wiiu can be loaded without cfw

Games with dlc or games that are eshop only or VC require cfw

Yes it's perfectly fine to update games using the wiiu

Yes it's perfectly safe to use data management to delee games

Awesome! Last question and I'll be on my way!
If a game has DLC available, but I do not add it or install it in any way - do I require CFW to launch it?
(my issue is siblings not understanding the process required to launch a game; again sorry!)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Last question and I'll be on my way!
If a game has DLC available, but I do not add it or install it in any way - do I require CFW to launch it?
(my issue is siblings not understanding the process required to launch a game; again sorry!)

not if it's a retail game.

9JohnSmith9

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Alright keep me posted on the results :)
Okay, so I've disabled Windows firewall and malwarebytes. It made no difference, as expected.

As for how it runs on my laptop (same wireless network), it's running at 200 - 300 kilobits per second, so about 10x as fast.
Both are running Windows 10, on the same wireless network, there's no AV interfering and I got a slow connection on the other computer even when it was in a VM, although it can download through other programs at full speed... I have no idea what's going on. Any ideas?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Okay, so I've disabled Windows firewall and malwarebytes. It made no difference, as expected.

As for how it runs on my laptop (same wireless network), it's running at 200 - 300 kilobits per second, so about 10x as fast.
Both are running Windows 10, on the same wireless network, there's no AV interfering and I got a slow connection on the other computer even when it was in a VM, although it can download through other programs at full speed... I have no idea what's going on. Any ideas?
To be perfectly honest I'm not quite sure what's causing this.
If you are interested, I can take a look at it with TeamViewer but I can't promise anything since it's a very bizarre issue.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are interested, I can take a look at it with TeamViewer but I can't promise anything since it's a very bizarre issue.

Hello, Me again. Thank so much for app. But please can you help me?
I'm downloading newest "Nintendo 3DS" but after installed game will stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" screen. And wont boot.
So i need to go ESHOP, game page and then "Repair"

But its take a lot of time and i need to do always.
Same game i download from internet itseft install perfect.

So after downloaded, pack to cia. What can i do to fix this .cia file before install?

Imporant note :
In my personal NEW 3DS XL, all games works fine first install. But with any Clean NEW 3DS won't.

Last edited by Redirr,

Techn1colour

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to install the Wii U USB Helper all day. :C

When I first installed it asked me for the title key webpage, I may have given it the incorrect one and it caused the app to crash, I restarted and it didn't give me the option again.

Since then I have removed the %appdata& file, completely reinstalled it and now it won't give me the option to pick my region and input the web address at all. I keep getting error 403 which makes me think it's either trying to pull from the incorrect webpage (even though I've completely reinstalled it and restarted my laptop several times) or it just doesn't work for my computer for some reason.

Any insight or bugfixes you could get me would be amazing, I'm fairly sure I'm using the up-to-date launcher.

Here is the error report, the only consistent pop up from the launcher.

Hope you had a nice day and I'm sorry your brilliant app doesn't work for me specifically. :)

upload_2017-9-21_22-28-52.png

xxx

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello, Me again. Thank so much for app. But please can you help me?
I'm downloading newest "Nintendo 3DS" but after installed game will stuck at "Nintendo 3DS" screen. And wont boot.
So i need to go ESHOP, game page and then "Repair"

But its take a lot of time and i need to do always.
Same game i download from internet itseft install perfect.

So after downloaded, pack to cia. What can i do to fix this .cia file before install?

Imporant note :
In my personal NEW 3DS XL, all games works fine first install. But with any Clean NEW 3DS won't.
This is due to the cryptoseed which has to be fetched in order for the title to be bootable.
Afaik the latest version of FBI should be able to install it automatically so long as you have a working internet connection when installing the cia.
I've been trying to install the Wii U USB Helper all day. :C

When I first installed it asked me for the title key webpage, I may have given it the incorrect one and it caused the app to crash, I restarted and it didn't give me the option again.

Since then I have removed the %appdata& file, completely reinstalled it and now it won't give me the option to pick my region and input the web address at all. I keep getting error 403 which makes me think it's either trying to pull from the incorrect webpage (even though I've completely reinstalled it and restarted my laptop several times) or it just doesn't work for my computer for some reason.

Any insight or bugfixes you could get me would be amazing, I'm fairly sure I'm using the up-to-date launcher.

Here is the error report, the only consistent pop up from the launcher.

Hope you had a nice day and I'm sorry your brilliant app doesn't work for me specifically. :)

View attachment 99644

xxx
Are you able to access wiiuusbhelper.com from your web browser?
Can you make sure you don't have an antivirus/firewall which is blocking the connection?
If that still does not work I can have a quick look at it with TeamViewer. Let me know if you are interested.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is due to the cryptoseed which has to be fetched in order for the title to be bootable.
Afaik the latest version of FBI should be able to install it automatically so long as you have a working internet connection when installing the cia.
Can you explain me better?

I installed using last FBI and my console was connect to internet.

What can i fix console to prevent this problem? because one of my consoles works just fine and a clean one wont, so something changed with my personal use NEW 3DS.

And about .cia file, what tools i could use to fix the cia? Actually i'm installing .cia and then dumping again. But it's take a lot time!

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does not seem to be related to the name of the folder.
Dumb question, but we've got to start at the beginning, did you try powering down the system as indicated?

Well I renamed the folder to remove the special characters and then they installed fine.

However i find a new error with NES remix(the first one)

IMG_0816.JPG

Its wrong title key or something? Maybe its not for USA consloes?

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Afaik the latest version of FBI should be able to install it automatically so long as you have a working internet connection when installing the cia

So. I did some test.

I installed game. Won't boot.
I entered FBI. Tittle. Import seed. Solved the problem. Better then reapair in eshop.

So i built the .cia with godmod9 and now its install and works fine.

Im trying fing a way to fix .cia before install.

Techn1colour

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Oh my god that fixed it! Thankyou so much! I didn't even realise that was a website let alone that it was being blocked! Thanks so much! You just made my day from 0 to a hundred, have a brilliant weekend my dude!

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hikari06 i try to run wii u usb helper and no games show, its set to the title keys websites, and was working before

I re-installed the program and it is working now, thank you

Last edited by wicksand420,

bonoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, are downloads resumables? GO version for Android has resumable download, though it takes too long resuming them. Sorry I speak Spanish, thanks in advanced

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question, are downloads resumables? GO version for Android has resumable download, though it takes too long resuming them. Sorry I speak Spanish, thanks in advanced
yes, the downloads are resumable, they will be in the partially downloaded tab when you restart the app

Reactions: bonoboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.