Homebrew [Release]: What Homebrew / Emulators work on SudokuHax?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, DSI hacks are here, so.. we can run retail games and homebrew, right?..well..kinda...

Here is a list of al the Emulators that i found online and what happen if you run it with nds bootstrap or hb bootstrap.

Each application was tasted more than 1 time using @Robz8 SRLoader latest version, "1.9.2", with Default Settings, only Debug turn On to see if there was a text that can provided something useful.

Nothing else was modified.

• Update: I tested Doom with DevkitHBMenu instead of using SRLoader, and.. well it worked!, it runs flawlessly, now i need to re-test all the homebrew using Devkit HBMenu.

Will continue to Expand the list as requested/needed, as well as different launch methods!

Updated_List.png

Feel free to request any testing on any DS Emulator! / Homebrew App! wont be doing retail games, only Homebrew Emulators/ Apps or custom builds.

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

aea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey @ScarletDreamz, could you also please test this version of NeoDS and dsx86 emulator to see if they work? Those are the emulators that I most used in my nds/ndsl using my DSTTi, and I plan to do the same once I install sudokuhax in my dsi.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @ScarletDreamz, could you also please test this version of NeoDS and dsx86 emulator to see if they work? Those are the emulators that I most used in my nds/ndsl using my DSTTi, and I plan to do the same once I install sudokuhax in my dsi.
Is that the NeoDS with support for more than 64 roms? if yes, that does not work, as for x86 ill test it right away.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Update: I tested Doom with DevkitHBMenu instead of using SRLoader, and.. well it worked!, it runs flawlessly, now i need to re-test all the homebrew using Devkit HBMenu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.