1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Voxel Studios' MEGA collection of >3.20 Install Packages!

Hello everyone!

I'm very proud to announce that I'll be making a massive collection of >3.20 install packages for those who can't access the PS Store!

To be honest, the install packages are very easy to make, but seeing as I'm very experienced in the hacking scene, I don't think they are very easy to make if you're a novice! :lol:

These packages install the exact same way as the Unity Install package. If you need reminding of how to install these packages, just look at the Unity Install tutorial on Wololo or Hackinformer and substitute the Unity Install package for one of the below packages. :)

EDIT: 28/08/18 ~ I remembered this thread again after seeing discussion of free games and apps being considered copyrighted material now in the present day, and have decided to remove all links to the downloads. Please source this DRM-free content elsewhere.

Last edited Aug 28, 2018
  2. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I think there's a problem with MEGA at the moment, so I'll prepare some backup links.

3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Edit: okay, so the links are back up now. I guess it was a technical fault on MEGA's side.

4. Duo8

Duo8 GBAtemp Psycho!

Vietnam
    Can you make install packages from pkg files?

5. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

You can, but only if you're on 3.18 and below, because you have to import the pkg into the Vita first through Package Installer, and then you have to dump the ux0: partition to get the files. (Although this leaves you with encrypted content; I don't actually know if these >3.20 package installer things worked for you or not.)

6. Duo8

Duo8 GBAtemp Psycho!

Vietnam
    Ah, I was asking if you take requests to make installer out of pkgs.

7. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I still don't understand. :P

8. Duo8

Duo8 GBAtemp Psycho!

Vietnam
    Can you install a pkg file, then dump it and make a install package?

9. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

That's what I did with them anyway.

10. Duo8

Duo8 GBAtemp Psycho!

Vietnam
  11. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

12. Duo8

Duo8 GBAtemp Psycho!

Vietnam
    It's a demo of VLR.

13. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Ah, I see now.
    Unfortunately, I can't install pkg files anymore anyway, because I updated my Vita to 3.30 the other week to get Rejuvenate working. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - collection, [RELEASE], Packages