Hacking [RELEASE]Vitashell 1.63 unofficial by TheheroCAG

theheroGAC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I released an unofficial version of vitashell to try to compile vpk files for PSVITA alone. With the help of zecoxao and TheFlow I was able to understand the various features while compiling and I would like to share my release with you.I would also like to thanks the Gamesandconsoles and playstationhax community and the various testers (goku84 and vito florio).This release to all features of version 1.63 not yet released. All credits to TheFlow,Yifan lu and other developer of the PSvita scene

Changelog 1.63
  • Added ability to export video files.
  • Added support for PSVSD uma0: mounting.
  • Fixed bug where the right analog stick was simulated when the headphone was plugged in.

Download

Vitashell 1.63 unofficial

Preview

https://ibb.co/bHFTsv

Last edited by theheroGAC,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Since Henkaku added the option to remove the "Adrenaline" Logo on start up from the PSX emulator via the options menu in the PSX emulator, it will be difficult for anyone to top that)

(Two persistent issues with Vitashell, still hoping for a fix, number one on my list, is being bothered with having to unplug and plug the USB Stick in again to allow it to mount, that may be locked into the bios, so no harm done.............number two on my list is being unable to unmount the USB Stick without vitashell freezing or undoing henkaku after I play a game or a few games from the usb stick, the solution to that I use is just to restart the vita using the "restart.vpk" application, rather than unmount the usb stick from the option in vita shell)

(Henkaku Enso may move to fix these issues, but I don't know if it would be more appropriate, since I have a psp vita with memory card and games, for psp/ps1 and the usb stick for vita games all installed) (all good, keep up the good work)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only someone can make a virus checker for VPK since i hear there is unstable vpk that can damage systems. :ninja:

The bad vpks have been pretty much done away with for a good while. The malicious ones happened early on, got identified and it hasn't happened since afaik.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night