cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[Release] v3.6
https://github.com/cy33hc/vita-launcher/releases/tag/latest
  • Add option to apply Bilinear Filters to icons. This is enabled by default and can be change in the Global Settings.
  • Add support to launch Game Maker Studio games via YoYo Launcher (NEW). Thx to @Rinnegatamante for this awesome app.
  • Add support for scanning Game Maker Studio games from FTP Server. Like support for ROMS, update the "roms_path" of GMS category with "ftp0:" prefix.
  • Add feature to auto-install "Adrenaline Launcher", "YoYo Launcher" (NEW). These are custom bubbles required by Vita-Launcher to launch games without bubbles.
  • Add option to check and install updates for "YoYo Launcher", "Adrenaline Launcher", "Vita Launcher". There's a new action "Check for updates" can be found under the "Actions" tab of Settings.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3 more hot updates released

v3.6.4

• Fix issue where YoYo settings isn't saved if yy.cfg does not exists
v3.6.3
  • Check if iTLS-Enso is installed before attempt to download updates. iTLS-Enso is needed for this feature
v3.6.2
  • Add "Run with Mem Squeezing" option to YoYo boot settings
v3.6.1
  • Add support for "Enable network features" option to YoYo Launcher boot settings

Last edited by cy33hc,
Reactions: nowhereman87

xoULIox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@cy33hc
I have my Vita since 6 days and i really Like your Launcher, great Work.

2 Questions:
What can we do with the Category Icons ? I See you have Icons for all Type of systems, but where are These Icons used (for example SNES, Megadrive etc).?

Ist there a way to Change the Vita and PSP Game Covers ? So we can use Pics of the original Covers ?

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@cy33hc
I have my Vita since 6 days and i really Like your Launcher, great Work.

2 Questions:
What can we do with the Category Icons ? I See you have Icons for all Type of systems, but where are These Icons used (for example SNES, Megadrive etc).?

Ist there a way to Change the Vita and PSP Game Covers ? So we can use Pics of the original Covers ?
Basic if you care for PSP/PS1, RetroArch, N64, GMS games, you can install the various emulators like Adrenaline, RetroAarch, DaedalusX64, YoYo Loader etc... But this requires you to go to each of the various emulators to start your games.

This app will allow you to boot into all of those games from one place. I made some videos, but they are pretty old but it can give you some idea.

Go to my github page. I have some of the video links there.

https://github.com/cy33hc/vita-launcher

Reactions: xoULIox

xoULIox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Basic if you care for PSP/PS1, RetroArch, N64, GMS games, you can install the various emulators like Adrenaline, RetroAarch, DaedalusX64, YoYo Loader etc... But this requires you to go to each of the various emulators to start your games.

This app will allow you to boot into all of those games from one place. I made some videos, but they are pretty old but it can give you some idea.

Go to my github page. I have some of the video links there.
Thanks but I know that i can Link games for Emus with your Launcher, i already configured this. :) I wondered where the console Icons where used because i had the Theme with the Tabs selected. Now with Folder View, i See the Category Icons.

And the other question?
Can we Change the Cover Pictures for the Vita and PSP Games ? A Option that we can Change These Like the Retroarch Games Covers, would be nice.
Thanx

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks but I know that i can Link games for Emus with your Launcher, i already configured this. :) I wondered where the console Icons where used because i had the Theme with the Tabs selected. Now with Folder View, i See the Category Icons.

And the other question?
Can we Change the Cover Pictures for the Vita and PSP Games ? A Option that we can Change These Like the Retroarch Games Covers, would be nice.
Thanx
Ok. I misunderstood the question. The default icons are in the ux0:app/SMLA00001/icons folder. You can customize it by editing the location of custom Category icon in the Category Settings. Hope I understood your question.

As for custom Vita/PSP icons, I can add a custom path. I think somebody already request that in github.

Reactions: xoULIox

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v3.7
  • Updated fonts to handle more languages and special characters for copyright, TM etc which shows as "?"
  • Better detection of iTLS-Enso and ABB(Adernaline Bubble Booter plugin)
  • Warn ONLY ONCE for missing iTLS-Enso/ABB install
  • Overclocked CPU/GPU which seem to fix some random GPU crash.
  • Add ability to config a custom locationto look for Bubbles/PSP/PS1/PSPMini icons.
    • For Bubbles, create a png file with the name of the TITLE_ID (eg. God of War file is PCSA00126.png)
    • For PSP ISO, create a png file with the same name as the ISO. (eg."Ape Escape.iso", create the png file called "Ape Escape.png")
    • For EBOOT.PBP, create png file with the same name as the folder that contains the EBOOT.PBP file. (Eg. "ux0: pspemu/PSP/GAME/Final Fantasy VII/EBOOT.PBP", create the png file called "Final Fantasy VII.png"

Last edited by cy33hc,

xoULIox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
v3.7
  • Updated fonts to handle more languages and special characters for copyright, TM etc which shows as "?"
  • Better detection of iTLS-Enso and ABB(Adernaline Bubble Booter plugin)
  • Warn ONLY ONCE for missing iTLS-Enso/ABB install
  • Overclocked CPU/GPU which seem to fix some random GPU crash.
  • Add ability to config a custom locationto look for Bubbles/PSP/PS1/PSPMini icons.
    • For Bubbles, create a png file with the name of the TITLE_ID (eg. God of War file is PCSA00126.png)
    • For PSP ISO, create a png file with the same name as the ISO. (eg."Ape Escape.iso", create the png file called "Ape Escape.png")
    • For EBOOT.PBP, create png file with the same name as the folder that contains the EBOOT.PBP file. (Eg. "ux0: pspemu/PSP/GAME/Final Fantasy VII/EBOOT.PBP", create the png file called "Final Fantasy VII.png"
Great Work.
In the notes you did Not mention that custom Vita Covers also working. 👍
First i thought PSP Covers does Not Work but now i read that the Cover Files musst have the Name of the ISO. Later i will rename them.

cy33hc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v3.8

- Adds ability to manage PSP plugins from within Vita-Launcher. Also allow per game plugin configuration.

global_plugins.jpg

per_game_plugins.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1