ROM Hack [Release] Villain3ds - Basically freeShop but runs on your PC

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Have you ever looked into unbanning yourself? There's that unban site that provides free replacement LocalFriendcodeSeed service.

I've never used it myself to verify if it works or not.
nah, i still have spare 3DS and i took the files from it, but still didn't inject them on the banned 3DS.

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, I guessed it was doing it based on the date. I just uploaded my latest version to one of my cloud storage providers and put the URL for that in :)
It is based on last modified date. I think it is easier to just use a mirror url of that key file, the hint is on few pages back.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is based on last modified date. I think it is easier to just use a mirror url of that key file, the hint is on few pages back.

I checked out the mirror, the enctitlekeys.bin on there was smaller than the last one I'd downloaded locally, assumed my one was more up to date. I got it shortly before the key site disappeared.

Reactions: tranxuanthang
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked out the mirror, the enctitlekeys.bin on there was smaller than the last one I'd downloaded locally, assumed my one was more up to date. I got it shortly before the key site disappeared.

That title site didn't really disappear. The last good copy of the encTitleKeys.bin before the website was booted off its domain name has a size of 174 KB and CRC-32 hash 6B6502A4.

Check this post in reference in how to go about finding and seeing that site again.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That title site didn't really disappear. The last good copy of the encTitleKeys.bin before the website was booted off its domain name has a size of 174 KB and CRC-32 hash 6B6502A4.

Sweet that's the exact version I have.

The version on the mirror mentioned earlier was smaller.

muniategui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait i thought villain3ds was dead unless you need certs/LFCBS is that the case here?

Nah, this evil doge desktop app is still kicking it. You gotta make sure your encTitleKeys.bin placed in the Villain3DS folder (the one with cias and raw) has a modified date not older than two days.

Either redownload a fresh copy from the (not dead yet) that title site, use a hex editor to save it as a new one, or host yours in cloud storage having Villain3DS setting point to its web address to download the *.bin from.

Check out this WIP list over at the freeShop thread that's recording which games can and can't be downloaded.

Reactions: hiten

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Any chance to select multiple games to download at once? Also, if those titles is not available because of the unfamous 403 error, would it be possible to just skip it and process the next item in the download queue? Thanks.

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Thanks for the feedback. You still need to go into each game and press download, back out, select another game and so on. But if it is in beta, then it is what it is :)

Just hope the functionality will make it on time before the full 3ds eshop is getting the nintendo game 403 error code treatment.

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the feedback. You still need to go into each game and press download, back out, select another game and so on. But if it is in beta, then it is what it is :)

Just hope the functionality will make it on time before the full 3ds eshop is getting the nintendo game 403 error code treatment.
Check out v0.2.2-3 on releases page.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Checking now, thanks a lot! :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is great, would be even better if you add a "select all from this page" or just "select all". Right now you have to click "quick DL" for every single game. Thanks a lot though, liking it more and more :)

deandotexe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i please have an instructive and clear way to fix Villian 3ds. I am very confused on how to fix it just by looking at all these comments.

And for encTitleKeys.bin URL : what do i put in that? Since the website is down

ConKonner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i please have an instructive and clear way to fix Villian 3ds. I am very confused on how to fix it just by looking at all these comments.

In terms of the seeds and keys, you have to get them from that weird iso site. I think its a matter of just replacing the files for Villian 3ds.

jese101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

i fixed by using this method

Last edited by jese101,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger

tranxuanthang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You must find it yourself. I'm afraid there is no other way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: