Hacking [Release][v.1.5.1] Sky Army Knife - a Sky3DS Template Tool

Luke Alder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all i can do is change the manuafacture as i dont have the game cartrage or powersaves

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or can i use any game cartrage

Wilpt

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Hey! I was wondering if we have already been banned can this program work? Because I have been banned and I tried to make a template for supersmash bros but when I did it it didn't work, I couldn't play online... Anyway it's a great work that you did!

RichHomieSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I was wondering if we have already been banned can this program work? Because I have been banned and I tried to make a template for supersmash bros but when I did it it didn't work, I couldn't play online... Anyway it's a great work that you did!
I think at least the first ban wears off, so after it does you can use a private header to go online and be safer.

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there an updated list around somewhere on compatible roms that can be trimmed at all?? The wiki for it is outta date and most of my games are newer than that list!

Shib

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I don't know how to make several games in a template, can someone explain it to me please? I tried to make several games but it didn't work and i ended banned...

baiab

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
i'm from France, so my english may not be that good. I bought sky3ds blue button card just before they announced the new one. The only games i love to play are : Mario, luigi and zelda type. nothing else.
so, since then, i'm trying to find a solution (for the new games) and i found this thread. but even i'm trying to understand what you are talking about, i can't. it's a little bit a foreign language for me. so don't be hard with me please. it's like a 30 year old that never saw a computer before and have to understand it.... IN ENGLISH... :blush:
So long story short: with this Sky army knife Template generator: in the futur can i play with zelda tri-force, mario and luigi paper jam.... and maybe else? or i have to stop right now and buy (again) another card.
i hope i don't upset you with my question. it's just very hard for me to understand some technical words.
thanx for your time. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hello,
i'm from France, so my english may not be that good. I bought sky3ds blue button card just before they announced the new one. The only games i love to play are : Mario, luigi and zelda type. nothing else.
so, since then, i'm trying to find a solution (for the new games) and i found this thread. but even i'm trying to understand what you are talking about, i can't. it's a little bit a foreign language for me. so don't be hard with me please. it's like a 30 year old that never saw a computer before and have to understand it.... IN ENGLISH... :blush:
So long story short: with this Sky army knife Template generator: in the futur can i play with zelda tri-force, mario and luigi paper jam.... and maybe else? or i have to stop right now and buy (again) another card.
i hope i don't upset you with my question. it's just very hard for me to understand some technical words.
thanx for your time. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
nope this is just for adding private headers to the template, its not possible to "fix" new AP patched games short of using a cfw , in which case you could just install AP fixed games via cia anyway, or buying the sky3ds+ card

Last edited by gamesquest1,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thank you very much for your answer. I'm really angry at sky3ds.
I'm gonna buy a gateway, that's it.... :sad:
look at CFW (rxtools for o3DS or reinand for n3DS), you can now auto boot into CFW, i highly recommend anyone who is on 10.3 or lower look into running one of the many free CFW's, as handy as GW is to have around, unless you really want the cheat feature or really CBA installing cia files then CFW should be enough for you

P

PaiiNSteven

Does this work with BigBlueMenu? There was a question like this earlier but I dont believe it was answered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1