Homebrew [Release] Universal-Updater - An easy to use app for installing and updating 3DS homebrew!

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Forget open_agb_firm. I'm glad OpenTitus is supported again!
Thanks!

On a serious note, i do hope the updated libarchive will find a way into devkitPro. I do not know what the fuss is about, nor do i care.
But we do have the same goals here.

Also, after merging the latest pending commit to the libretro repository, i hope we could start looking into a way to have retroarch added. It will require just a simple initial set-up, after which missing components and cores can be downloaded from within retroarch.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Universal-Updater v3.2.0 is out now! It now has a queue system with background downloading so you can continue to use other parts of the app while downloading and several other new features!

:download: The full release notes and download on GitHub (or just open it up on your 3DS and it'll auto-update)

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Could there be a text list option? i'm not finding half of what I'm searching with the icons.
In the Sorting tab you can set "Top Style" to list for that. Maybe it should be moved to GUI settings as it's not exactly related to sorting I suppose... We just kinda put it there cause there was space and it's sorta a little bit kinda related I think

list mode.png

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What would a feature update be without a bug fix update a few days later :P

Universal-Updater v3.2.1 is out now with custom themes, Chinese, and a bunch of little bug fixes!

:download: Download and release notes are on GitHub as always (or just open it up on your 3DS)
Hi Pk11. I have a question regarding ReLauncher, but your Discord server seems to be restricted. Is there any other place where to ask for support?

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I would have asked on discord, but I do not know anyone already in it to be let in .
What font is used in the banner? I am attempting to create a 3d banner and want it to look as similar as possible.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I would have asked on discord, but I do not know anyone already in it to be let in .
What font is used in the banner? I am attempting to create a 3d banner and want it to look as similar as possible.
It's called "Earth", I think this is the official page: https://www.elfring.com/earth.htm. I didn't make the logo but that looks right, though it seems the "T" was modified to not be split in the Universal-Updater logo.

Reactions: livid_hen

hydration

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having some issues with the updater. When I attempt to update TwilightMenu++, it just says that the update failed. I'm on the latest version of the updater. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Edit: For some reason it's working now.

Last edited by hydration,

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having some issues with the updater. When I attempt to update TwilightMenu++, it just says that the update failed. I'm on the latest version of the updater. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
TwilightMenu++ has a cia for updating it, that's what I use. You can find it in the updater.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Yet the first post has not been updated on two years, do all the links work?
It was last updated only a few months ago (Dec 18, 2020), though looks like we messed up some of the links, whoops :unsure:

I'll let SuperSaiyajinVoltZ know to fix it, he doesn't use GBAtemp very much. The GitHub readme and webpage are more up to date at the moment, though here should be updated soon.

Reactions: raxadian

Vorcray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was wondering, is the Universal Updater reliable for updating both Luma3DS and GodMode9 or do I have to update it manually by dragging the files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1