[Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by AnalogMan, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Eliot15

Eliot15 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2017
    Philippines
    million thanks:P

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks bro

Cookie__XD likes this.
  2. APEX PREDATOR

APEX PREDATOR Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2017
    are you ever gonna update this wonderful plugin so it can work with a up to date luma cause other wise i cant update luma cause i want to keep this plugin working luma breaks this plugin thats why i cant update luma

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    the newest luma uses what the plg file used to for different resources now. means its incompatible. you would need to chain load the latest and 9.1 if you wanna use both plg cheats and latest luma.

4. Inochi.no.Zenmai

Inochi.no.Zenmai GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    So I've been trying to boot this on o3DS using the latest bootntr selector that supports latest Luma and 3DS system software, and I can't bring the green screen up no matter what I try. Using UltraMoon v 1.2. It appears this plugin got broken somehow.
    Yes, I've checked everything, paths, folders, names, possible corrupted download, you name it. It isn't me. The plugins for XY and ORAS work just fine.

5. Ammako

Ammako I like cake.

Dec 22, 2009
    Antarctica
    Using mode3?

6. Inochi.no.Zenmai

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Yes. I updated to the latest bootntr that fixed mode3 but still, this plugin doesn't load. Can't test another mode3 game since I don't have any, but other plugin for USUM did load, this one https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-usu...patible-ntr-plugin-for-ultra-sun-moon.489625/
    Unfortunately these don't have much support for v. 1.2 of the games so I would have to delete the patch.

7. Ammako

Ammako I like cake.

Dec 22, 2009
    Antarctica
    Did it used to work before? It sounds like this simply doesn't support O3DS, likely it doesn't have enough memory to run NTR + the plugin at once. First post has a link to a custom build of Luma that can run these plugins without needing NTR (I wouldn't recommend using it as your main cfw, only temporarily.)

Inochi.no.Zenmai likes this.
  8. Inochi.no.Zenmai

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Yeah it did work before, I used it many times. Will test my luck with that or Rosalina.

9. Jugiatsu

Jugiatsu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2009
    United States
    Hi team need some help here. I've downloaded the file on the front page and Ive put it in both the sd:/plugin/titleid folder here as well as
    sd:/luma/plugin/titleid folder and when I boot up the game and press L+SELECT+DOWN and the menu comes up it says no cheats available for that title id. What am I missing here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted