Country
Belgium

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS cannot run 2 apps at the same time, no? i'm stuck here then ,thanks for your help anyway !
He means after loading NTR, press the home button on your console, then start the game without completely closing NTR. Technically it doesn't run two apps at once, it suspends one so you can open another without exiting the original applet first.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After i select a cheat , how do i leave the cheat menu and go back to the game? If i push B ,there is a crash and the 3DS turns off.
That is something I don't know. I don't have a old 3ds so I have no experience in That.
Try pressing select.
If it keeps crashing then I'm not sure.... Maybe the cheats are outdated and are for version 1.1 not 1.2

Doing some research on this and apparently some codes are outdated and will crash the game. You'll have to wait for a updated version which seems unlikely. Or invest in getting a new 3ds.

Instead of using ntr use sharkive. It'll download the cheats to use inside Lima itself. Then all you have to do is load the game normally. Press the select L and down to get into Luma menu and select cheats.

Last edited by Toady231,

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That is something I don't know. I don't have a old 3ds so I have no experience in That.
Try pressing select.
If it keeps crashing then I'm not sure.... Maybe the cheats are outdated and are for version 1.1 not 1.2

Doing some research on this and apparently some codes are outdated and will crash the game. You'll have to wait for a updated version which seems unlikely. Or invest in getting a new 3ds.

Instead of using ntr use sharkive. It'll download the cheats to use inside Lima itself. Then all you have to do is load the game normally. Press the select L and down to get into Luma menu and select cheats.
It's not crashing the game i think, i just can't leave the cheat menu and go back to the game! If i press B there is a crash.

Last edited by tall guy,

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here we go again....never heard of sharvish.How to use that?
https://github.com/FlagBrew/Sharkive/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Download the CIA. Install it. And run it. It'll take a while to load. Once it does it'll show you games it has cheats for.

Instead of using ntr. You click the game you want cheats for. It'll then save it as a txt file.

Press the command to get into Rosalina. There you'll find a note that says cheats.

The cheats will be in there no need for ntr

Reactions: Artorikus

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
https://github.com/FlagBrew/Sharkive/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Download the CIA. Install it. And run it. It'll take a while to load. Once it does it'll show you games it has cheats for.

Instead of using ntr. You click the game you want cheats for. It'll then save it as a txt file.

Press the command to get into Rosalina. There you'll find a note that says cheats.

The cheats will be in there no need for ntr

thanks,that works, the codes with a * in front of them, what does that mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1