ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any idea why my injections of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap are like... wrapping over? Like the top 10% of the screen is cut off and transported to the bottom of the screen?

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
if i put this on my cfw 3ds xl will i be able to play the pokemon rom games on there and will the game run right not like last time it was laggy as hell so i just deleted it can someone let me know thanks

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i put this on my cfw 3ds xl will i be able to play the pokemon rom games on there and will the game run right not like last time it was laggy as hell so i just deleted it can someone let me know thanks
yes but as far as I know you gotta edit the rom before injection so you'll be able to save once it's already on your 3ds

here's a quick tutorial of how to edit gba rom in preparation for injection https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=390508&share_fid=27398&share_type=t

Fixes for all GBA Pokemon's save issue with AGB_FIRM

Last edited by BADDINOROX99,

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
thats a long list congrats but which one do i click on the ones i have clicked on bring me back to different pages of this tread well i found i tread on here about that download but it says that only NEW 3DS'S can use it im on the old 3ds xl

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
ive downloaded this one because i cant get the other one to work but now this one wont work either i get to the end it asks me where i want the cia to go i say desktop so i can find it but it WONT SHOW UP

edit after doing it over and over and over again i finally got it to show up now im going to try to put it on my 3ds and run it off line

tried it and it made my 3ds crash says theres an error turn off the system

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

crispyambulance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a lot of trouble making a good CIA for the japanese, unmodified Mother 3 rom. I can actually get it to apparently work perfectly by SRAM patching it through the injector, as some people have found is a decent workaround. My problem with this is I have a save game backup that traces back to my original cart I bought on release that I'd like to use. I can inject the save no problem, but then dumping it back out to back up as a .sav results in a corrupted savefile that's 32KB rather than 64KB.

And when I use the default settings (flash save type, 32MB rom size), the game can't save as has happened to others.

Has anyone figured out how to make this game work totally correctly?

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a lot of trouble making a good CIA for the japanese, unmodified Mother 3 rom. I can actually get it to apparently work perfectly by SRAM patching it through the injector, as some people have found is a decent workaround. My problem with this is I have a save game backup that traces back to my original cart I bought on release that I'd like to use. I can inject the save no problem, but then dumping it back out to back up as a .sav results in a corrupted savefile that's 32KB rather than 64KB.

And when I use the default settings (flash save type, 32MB rom size), the game can't save as has happened to others.

Has anyone figured out how to make this game work totally correctly?

Try this: https://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/[DISCUSSION]-New-Super-Ultimate-Injector-(NSUI).500376/

It is a more up-to-date, all in one utility that doesn’t require you to SRAM patch any game. (So, use a clean ROM.) Without the SRAM patch, you should be able to inject and dump 64kb save files freely.

crispyambulance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck, game still can't save. This version allows you to configure 2 types of flash save, SST and Panasonic, which also can be configured + RTC. I tried both kinds without RTC and any saves/changes to the save file made during gameplay do not register on rebooting the injection.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck, game still can't save. This version allows you to configure 2 types of flash save, SST and Panasonic, which also can be configured + RTC. I tried both kinds without RTC and any saves/changes to the save file made during gameplay do not register on rebooting the injection.
That's strange, because I've gotten perfect injections with NSUI with Mother 3, including untranslated. You shouldn't use RTC with this game, since that's the real time clock setting and is only needed for carts with a real time clock, such as the Pokemon games.

crispyambulance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried a new ROM and it worked. The one I had before was a homerip from my own cart made on a DS Lite, so I maybe I did something weird there. I didn't think that was it because the ROM worked perfectly everywhere else for years. Thanks dudes.

I used SST flash save type without RTC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night