Stepperer Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    ooh, scary )))

2. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Did I say:
    "I WANT THE PATCH FOR THE 15TH OF FEBRUARY, YOU BASTARDS. MUAHAHAHA I AM EVIL. I AM DARKNESS, YOU LITTLE WORMS."
    ?
    No, so relax a bit, please.

I just asked, so that I can plan when to purchase ToCS cause I want to play 3rd first. So that I prebuy the games or not. If not, I can wait 1, 2 or a thousand years, you know.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  3. amerilia

amerilia Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    So much drama. Y'all, please just chill and be patient. We are all waiting in anticipation, and they're doing us a great and wonderful service for a very beloved series. And I'm sure it'll be out before we realize and everyone can get back to enjoying Trails.

As for an answer for Skaldus, everyone working on these games has their own jobs/school and lives on top of importing text into Trails games, so there's no guarantee it'll be out in time, but there is a chance. And The 3rd is huge, so unless it comes out in the next few days you probably won't get through it before Feb 15th. But if you do order CS I+II they'll be there when you finish, and they probably won't go down in price before you're ready to play them.

PS. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this series to the Vita versions. Both my husband and I adore the series, and it really has brought Sky to life for us. So thank you.

4. Burai-ha

Burai-ha GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    The "report" was updated and the bugs are always less:)

Dinhcongtrang and amerilia like this.
  5. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    \o/

6. Snigs

Snigs Member
    Newcomer

United States
  7. crockett8513

crockett8513 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the heads up!

8. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Oh boy how i couldnt see this?! AAAAA

9. OuendanCyrus

OuendanCyrus Newbie
    Newcomer

I think I followed all the steps correctly, but I'm getting a C2-12828-1 error. Anyone know what might be the cause of this?

Edit: The game did manage to launch once, but the two text boxes before the Falcom logo were empty and the title screen was completely black, I was able to select Load, but then it would lead to the same error again.

Edit 2: On the third boot, I managed to load into the game, but everything is black, I can open the menu and see the English names, but all numbers are 0 and there is no text whatsoever. @[email protected]

Edit 3: So when using FAGDEC, the decrypting works fine until it gets to the gro0 parts, I get lots of red lines of text with messages like "Could not decompress segment" "That also failed, will write uncompressed" "ELF IS CORRUPTED. IT IS AS BAD AS MAI. Or its too"

Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

Edit 4: Thanks to database for being so very patient and fixing this issue for me, the data.psarc I had was the issue, causing the game to not load properly.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  10. THE1andONLY

THE1andONLY Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know this is only tangentially related but does anyone have a zero no kiseki evolution save file with max carry over points or at least enough points to get everything for ng+?

11. MNEzone

MNEzone Newbie
    Newcomer

Hello everyone :) first of all, I would like to thank you so much for your work on this, I've been wanting to play this since I finished the first game on PSP in 2011!

I do have a few questions though, I know it says you must use a Japanese copy of the game to get it to work, but is there any way to get it to work with the Asian version? The reason for this is that I want to use vitacheat and I could only find cheats for the Asian version. Will it work if I just rename the file to the Japanese title ID? Or better yet, can someone provide me with a ready cheat file if you made one? I can't get it to work for the life of me!

Also, all cheat talk aside, I installed the game and patch last year and the game was working fine. I recently picked up my vita again and updated all the plugins like to the latest versions, and now, for some reason, after the intro, all I get is a black screen... The audio is working fine but there is no video at all, what could have caused it? I really don't want to reinstall the game again if that's possible but if I can't find a solution, I just might have to.

Thanks again for the amazing work, honestly, this existing really means the world to me :)

12. asakapa619

asakapa619 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    try putting together both data.psarc on the same folder and run the game again, i had this issue before..

13. jimkage

jimkage Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Does anyone have a save in chapter 8 after getting all Gambler Jack volumes to share ? it could also be a save at chapter 9 with the 1st Zemurian Ore in the inventory. :B
    Thanks anyways.

14. Magician

Magician Newbie
    Newcomer

Awesomeness. Thanks for this.

15. Lemonov

Lemonov Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    Can you avoid spoilers with using OG soundtrack DLC?

16. uyjulian

uyjulian Homebrewer

United States
    What does avoiding spoilers have to do with the soundtrack choice?

17. the database

OP the database GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My original soundtrack patch also replaces the OP sequence with the original PSP/PC OP sequence, because the Evo OP contains several spoilers for the first half of the game.

The soundtrack DLC won't replace the Evo OP. If you make sure to skip the OP when it plays, you should be fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [RELEASE], Evolution, English