Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure then. it happened to me, but not when exiting system settings. it happened after enabling quick start, then restarting. quick start also didn't work. I think it's trying to load cfw games before tiramisu is loaded into memory, but I really have no idea.

edit: those games are on usb.

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Video:

Started recording it from the moment I powered the console on.

To be able to quickboot into apps we need to mount the external USB Drive in the Autoboot Module. This part still seems a bit wrong (we've just started to reverse engineer this), I'll look into it in the next days.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your great work :), is it possible to integrate fat32 with Tiramisu?
could be a problem with that. I think mocha had fat32 integration, but you had to install the game on a normal formatted drive first so that it was indexed. don't know if it's possible or not to index on fat32.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
So, i come here to see what's new in the scene, and what's new is actually fucking amazing. I have to take my Wii U out of storage and try this.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please forgive my ignorance!! I understand this is obviously a fantastic new option and effort from all involved but I am slightly confused!

I currently use cbhc which autoboots to cfw menu with games on hdd and sorted into folders. My kids just switch on, choose a game and away they go.

I can't figure out what's better here for me personally.... What am I missing!!

Again tho, this is my own stupidity and congratulations to @Maschell and the whole team for the time and effort you have invested into this.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please forgive my ignorance!! I understand this is obviously a fantastic new option and effort from all involved but I am slightly confused!

I currently use cbhc which autoboots to cfw menu with games on hdd and sorted into folders. My kids just switch on, choose a game and away they go.

I can't figure out what's better here for me personally.... What am I missing!!

Again tho, this is my own stupidity and congratulations to @Maschell and the whole team for the time and effort you have invested into this.
Both are good options, but Tiramisu appears less likely to result in a brick since it isn't dependent on a DS game.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I forgot to mention that I'm using bloopair, so my xbox one controller syncs at boot. the only thing is you can't turn on the console with it, but since you have to resync technically even with official controllers by pressing a button on the home screen, it's a nonissue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk