Status
Not open for further replies.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, please excuse my ignorance, but how often does the database of tickets update? And is that being pulled from Nintendo's servers as well, or somewhere else? If else, who maintains it, you? If Nintendo, why are some of the newer releases not yet in the database? Just wondering. ;)

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, please excuse my ignorance, but how often does the database of tickets update? And is that being pulled from Nintendo's servers as well, or somewhere else? If else, who maintains it, you? If Nintendo, why are some of the newer releases not yet in the database? Just wondering. ;)
The data isn't pulled from Nintendo, its pulled from another site that I can't link to from here...

As far as the missing games go... the title key website only has a game if someone buys it and uploads the title key for it...

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your hardwork for this App to install all Games with one start.

Offtopic: Don't forgot you can mybe get Permament Nintendo Network Ban(Means all Nintendo 3ds games or apps and System Update that use Online Feature) from abuse installing tickets.
Somebody told be to format my System but i did it on my emu nand too and never work for me. I wish for 3ds gives an Mac Spoofer but well never be working.

Last edited by dannyboy941,

polochamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It is also worth mentioning:
It is possible that Nintendo may in a future update choose to cross-reference the installed tickets with the titles that your console serial has access to and if that fails it is possible that they could ban you from online activity (including eShop)

Does the risk mentioned in here is the same (on a technical level) if we use other similar apps such as CIAngel/Freeshop?

Thank you

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does the risk mentioned in here is the same (on a technical level) if we use other similar apps such as CIAngel/Freeshop?

Thank you
Nope because CIAngel/freeShop installs both title + ticket, so is the same thing as installing downloaded CIAs from somewhere.

polochamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nope because CIAngel/freeShop installs both title + ticket, so is the same thing as installing downloaded CIAs from somewhere.

So does it mean that using CIAngel/Freeshop is a bit *safer* than Tikshop/Tikdevil? Or the other way around?

Thank you

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does it work for themes? If not, is there a similar piece of software that does?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Does it work for themes? If not, is there a similar piece of software that does?
iirc, freeShop is capable of installing all themes. Apparently you'll have to uninstall a ton of them though, as there are too many. lol.

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've used this with my Old 3DS, and now I was using it with my New 3DS.
Both on the latest firmware.

On my OLD 3DS everything went ok.
On my NEW 3DS it was installing the tickets and an error occurred.
Now when I try to boot into my system I get black screen.

A9LH still works but I can't boot into Home Menu.
Can I delete my tickets with A9LH?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've used this with my Old 3DS, and now I was using it with my New 3DS.
Both on the latest firmware.

On my OLD 3DS everything went ok.
On my NEW 3DS it was installing the tickets and an error occurred.
Now when I try to boot into my system I get black screen.

A9LH still works but I can't boot into Home Menu.
Can I delete my tickets with A9LH?
That's weird. Check you have arm9loaderhax.bin on your SD card. If you do, restore a NAND backup.

Edit: if you just updated, be aware the latest Luma nightly does not work on 11.2. You need to use Luma 6.3.1.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's weird. Check you have arm9loaderhax.bin on your SD card. If you do, restore a NAND backup.

Edit: if you just updated, be aware the latest Luma nightly does not work on 11.2. You need to use Luma 6.3.1.

Luma 6.3.1 here.
Latest firmware.

And I'm restoring nand now, I guess I'll have to do a bunch of stuff all over again >(

TinyBilbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just tried tikShop and was thrown an error about my region being wrong...
It was! so it was trivial to fix....

Now It's asking for a system update which I gather has issues with the current Luma firmware...

I'm not going to update, I've just modded this 3DS (my 1st one) and installed a stackload of Cias via socketpunch so I can't be bothered to start over again....

After running tikShop I was left with a couple of other apps I had never seen (mii txt or something and a video app) that also wouldn't run due region errors. I also had 4 empty icons that just errored out when run...

I have run tikSweep and uninstalled the others apps since i won't be using them...
However I am left with these 4 empty icons... 3 can be moved to folders, 1 can't..

Does anyone know what they are and how to remove them?

Thanks

*Edit*

The Unmovable one is the blank gamecart! I forgot about that!
However there are still 3 others...
I noticed in the titles section of FBI a load of titles have no product code or region, mostly in red.
Some are in purple with names like CUTTHEROPE, ZELDA 4SWORD, SHANTAE EP1, SPOTTHEDIFF, which I have never installed and don't launch... are these safe to delete?
(the purple ones not the reds - which I guess are unsafe to delete)

*FinalEdit*

Deleting
SHANTAE EP1
Zelda 4Sword
Shantae riskys revenge

From FreeShop got rid of them...

Last edited by TinyBilbo,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal +1