Hacking [Release] Ticket.db DUMPER! - Fantastic tool to dump ticket.db from sys and emunand

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
OK, this is NOT my release!
This is from enler, a really clever Chinese hacker, at duowan.

He made it, it dumps your sysnand and emunand ticket.db to your sd card.

This is incredible, before this it would difficult to dump ticket.db. This makes it SUPER easy.
Great for FunkyCIA, which only requires your ticket.db (and python, and an internet connection, etc) to dump eshop stuff on your computer :)

FunkyCIA - http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-funkycia-build-eshop-cias-from-your-ticket-db-super-easy.376941

I have not tested it, let me know how it works!

Attachments

• Launcher_ticketdb.dat.zip
    37 KB · Views: 5,856

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ..

Not trying to be a useless poster or anything but uh .. What does this exactly do in tandem with your FunkyCIA ???

FunkyCIA NEEDS your title.db with your tickets to actually work(you might be able to use a donor title.db and someone elses tickets,dunno).
It's really the 1st step (to get title.db). This is suppose to retrieve them a lot easier than the old way.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
FunkyCIA NEEDS your title.db with your tickets to actually work(you might be able to use a donor title.db and someone elses tickets,dunno).
It's really the 1st step (to get title.db). This is suppose to retrieve them a lot easier than the old way.

ticket.db :) title.db is on your sd card

Reactions: Margen67

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it dumps your sysnand and emunand ticket.db to your sd card. Then you can use funkycia to get cia files. Right? Like I think that's what I'm understanding.

Zeffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK, this is NOT my release!
This is from 火星移民署, some genius at the Chinese site Duowan.

He made it, it dumps your sysnand and emunand ticket.db to your sd card.

This is incredible, before this it would difficult to dump ticket.db. This makes is SUPER easy.
Great for FunkyCIA, which only requires your ticket.db (and python, and an internet connection, etc) to dump eshop stuff on your computer :)

FunkyCIA - http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-funkycia-build-eshop-cias-from-your-ticket-db-super-easy.376941

I have not tested it, let me know how it works!
If you are going to post someone else's work it would be nice if you included a link to the original release.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If you are going to post someone else's work it would be nice if you included a link to the original release.

well sure ok, it's hardly a release thread, it's just a little post saying share it wherever you want.
it's not like i stole any credit, the first sentence i hope makes that clear! i say who created it, and on what site, if you really want a link to the individual post then here you go - http://bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=41890160&page=3&randtag=874039129#pid621453275

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
it wasnt needed the link to the original post imo, but this is awesome :), cearp just a question if you use funky cia with dlc will download all the dlc in the 3ds that you have downloaded?

yes, if you want a specific game you can do -title TITLEID
title id will be the title id of the dlc you want, like the game title id but starting with 0004008c instead of 00040000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol