Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] ThirdTube - A homebrew YouTube client for the new 3DS.

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
mp4 download option in the future? can be used to watch later on the video player app. or maybe as a save for later or offline mode in the app itself.
Maybe, but that is illegal in the USA I think. Now if there was a way to make a site like Odysee with downloading videos work, that might be possible. Otherwise, it is not likely do be able to legally do that

Reactions: JoelSonamShah

windows_server_2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Maybe, but that is illegal in the USA I think. Now if there was a way to make a site like Odysee with downloading videos work, that might be possible. Otherwise, it is not likely do be able to legally do that
In my country, it is illegal to download videos that has been illegally uploaded (i.e. uploaded w/o the author's permission).
I guess it's not that different in USA, so downloading official videos should be fine.
I may be going to implement it.

Reactions: Digital_Cheese

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
In my country, it is illegal to download videos that has been illegally uploaded (i.e. uploaded w/o the author's permission).
I guess it's not that different in USA, so downloading official videos should be fine.
I may be going to implement it.
Noice! I can't wait for it xD. Downloading videos (even if only official) seems pretty cool to have as an option.

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O3ds works almost as good as the official youtube app did! For anyone who reads this, it does stutter occasionally though.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's pretty cool, but the New 3DS browser wasn't able to play youtube videos anymore?

I think it would make more sense to do this homebrew for old-3ds since since the official youtube app for the console was closed it was no longer possible to watch youtube in any way on the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM