[Release] The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution Psvita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by EvilGoku, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Asparagus33

Asparagus33 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2017
    United States
    So has anyone played this to completion? Are there any gamebreaking bugs?

2. Tiaph

Tiaph Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    I haven't come across anything gamebreaking, but there was a short scene where the dialogue looped. I'm not sure if others encountered it, so it might have just been the repatch version I was using or something. Aside from that I didn't come across anything and I've done all but a couple side quests at the end of the game.

3. MemphiS

MemphiS Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2019
    Germany
    Great Job! Big Thanks :)

4. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I would play the Vita version. It has a more recent, slightly better edited version of the translation. Also the animated character art/portraits (moving lips/blinking eyes) add a lot if you ask me. It also adds some shader effects like water shaders that aren't in the PC release. Overall the Vita version is the most polished one.

If you are concerned about if the Vita patch works to completion: I've played it through with every side quest and every NPC (140h playtime on a single playthrough) and it worked flawlessly.

Last edited by moonblood666, Aug 22, 2019
    Rex1M likes this.
  5. Asparagus33

Asparagus33 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2017
    United States
    @EvilGoku When the Geofront team releases their patch are you considering coming back to this to update it? Their most recent update says they are 90% done.

6. uyjulian

uyjulian Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    I don't think he is coming back, considering that he hasn't been online since March 6.