• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,164
  • Replies 9
  • Likes 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Have you ever wanted to use your favorite PC mods on your consoles or handheld devices? Well now you can with this nifty converter.

The way this converter works is by loading up your mod's GFX folder and converts all of the files to console friendly format. Once the mods are converted then it is just a matter of you uploading your new GFX and the rest of your mod files to your system with your exploit of choice.

You need HENkaku to use these on the PSvita and CFW on a Nintendo 3DS to build and use a new CIA.

For a guide on how to use these on the Nintendo 3DS I recommend following this guide

For uploading the mods to your PSVita I recommend following this guide

Thank you both Cakes and pm2k for assisting me with this tool. Without you this wouldn't be possible!

Download | Virus Scan

Screenshot:
PP1HsSd.png

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Working on a nice update. Should let the program run a bit faster as well as look a bit nicer.

1kHMcg3.png

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
There was a tool on 3DS that let you do it, I tried the other day though and it didn't work, upload/downloaded from the creators site and I think it might be broke? never did try save manager export on 3DS back to PC or vice-versa.

Either way you would need to make sure PC is not on Afterbirth?

I really don't know much about it all, honestly only started looking at BoI when I saw mods and still not sat down to play the game O.o

D

Deleted User

OP
There was a tool on 3DS that let you do it, I tried the other day though and it didn't work, upload/downloaded from the creators site and I think it might be broke? never did try save manager export on 3DS back to PC or vice-versa.

Either way you would need to make sure PC is not on Afterbirth?

I really don't know much about it all, honestly only started looking at BoI when I saw mods and still not sat down to play the game O.o
The mods cant have any afterbirth files in it at all or the game will crash on console

D

Deleted User

OP
Just to show the extent of the tools and guides I released.

Guess who got afterbirth partially running on the console ;)

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Version 2.1 has been released
- Added notification sound upon completion
- Made it more clear when the tool is running to prevent users from interrupting its work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool