Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First Post Updated
I re did all banners (fixed a little glitch on all textures).
I changed the size on some banners.
I re did also all icons with the Start Screens instead the Cover. Check Screenshots.

Enjoy

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering if there was a template without the extra OBJ piece? Like I wanted to be able to insert this model into the template and just have it spin for my ROM hack (Been working on it for months). I'm using Cinema 4D to edit it, but it only works sometimes when I export as an .obj file and try to create a new CFGX with EFE. That and I can never figure out how to get the animations to go with it. I DO have a nice static banner/icons already from using the Banner Tool but it would be really neat if I could have the 3D spinning one. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

upload_2016-6-8_1-25-16.png

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the "water" on borders is animated or not? I mean animated like the Alpha Sapphire's logo.
Because if not, you can edit the GBA Banner and just replace the template

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "water" on borders is animated or not? I mean animated like the Alpha Sapphire's logo.
Because if not, you can edit the GBA Banner and just replace the template
No, it's not animated. That's exactly what I was trying to do but EFE won't open the object file after I export it, and the skeletal animations are gone when it DOES decide to load it Lol. I have no idea if my obj file is just wonky or what...

EDIT: Is there a way to just import a new model into the template banner.cgfx? Reason because I don't want the Title Tag as part of the model but when I remove it, I get the above problems. I COULD just edit the textures on the GBA Banner template but the pesky name tag Lol

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
send all your textures (png), and I will try.
If I can do it, I will let you know how
Well my textures are fine. I can import them to the GBA banner template with no problem. I just want the model without the name tag portion. Anyway, I'll PM you my files and thank you.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Uh... I didn't touch the model. I just edited textures, and for the grey banner "Virtual Console", I "removed" (not really, but well...) it with a transparency of 100%

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... I didn't touch the model. I just edited textures, and for the grey banner "Virtual Console", I "removed" (not really, but well...) it with a transparency of 100%
Oh okay, that makes it easier. Which program do you recommend to edit the transparency of the grey banner?

EDIT: Nevermind I guess you just made the textures clear, not the model piece correct?

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just used photoshop CC for remove the png vc banner (so have transparency in the png background), and edit textures

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.