Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Now supports EUR, USA & JAP as of 1.2! :D
Click here for every password that's currently on Nintendo's servers ;)
Hello Everyone! :)

This is a NTR cheat plugin for Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, as requested by @Kourin.

Latest Plugin Version: 1.2.2

How To Install:
Requirements:
• Team Kirby Clash Deluxe v1.1.0 (EUR, USA or JAP).
• A CFW Enabled 3DS.
Boot NTR Selector.

Intructions:
Download the archive from this thread's attachments or from the releases tab on GitHub.
2. Copy the plugin folder and the NTR Selector cia (You can also use FBI's TitleDB) to the root of your 3DS's SD card.
3. Plug in your SD card to your 3DS & install Boot NTR Selector via FBI.
4. Launch Boot NTR Selector, go through initial setup (choose Default) & choose 3.6.
4. Launch Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.
5. Press Select to open up the Cheat Menu.
6. Select the cheats you want use and press B to exit.
7. Have Fun!

Features Of This Plugin:
Infinite Apples
Infinite Fire Fragments
Infinite Water Fragments
Infinite Light Fragments
Infinite Rare Fragments
All Equipment Unlockers
Codex (aka Books) Level Modifier
Max Tree Size
Infinite Vigour
Complete Every Achievement
Complete Local Wireless & Password Achievements
Infinite Potions & EXP Orbs
+1000 Exp Cheat

Changelog:

• JAP Support!
    • Added Notes To Cheats! Press Y on a cheat to see how to use it!

• All Equipment Unlockers (Weapon & Armour Unlockers) - Supports Normal items aswell as DX items!
    • Codex (aka Books) Level Modifier - Modify the levels of all your Codex's!
    • Max Tree Size - 'Grows' the Gem Apple Tree to it's maximum size!
    • Infinite Vigour - Your Vigour will never run out again while this cheat is ON!
    • Complete Every Achievement - Press X & B to complete every achievement!
    • Complete Local Wireless & Password Achievements - Press X & D-Pad Right to complete the local wireless and password achievements!
    • Infinite Potions & EXP Orbs - Never run out of Potions and EXP Orbs while this cheat is ON!
    • +1000 Exp - Press X to add 1000 Exp to each role!
  • Rare Fragment Cheats fix for USA.
Initial Release.
  • Apples and Fragment Cheat.

Bugs:
1. Using The System Typing Keyboard breaks the cheat menu, afaik this can't be fixed.

Credits:
@Nanquitas : For NTR Selector & the Gateshark2NTR Lib.
@Kourin : For various save offsets and requesting the plugin.
@RyDog : For his various NTR plugins from which I got the text buffer.
@RemixDeluxe : For contributing their 99% save for research!
@Asia81 : For the list of save offsets!
@cell9 : For NTR CFW, which without it, wouldn't make this possible!

Future Plans:
Nothing Is Guaranteed!
  1. Perhaps change background image.
  2. Infinite health
  3. Infinite time

If you have any suggestions for my plugin, find a bug or if you need help, feel free to leave a comment or PM me ^_^
Source is available on my Github :)
Spreadsheet with offsets, feel free to contribute :)

Attachments

• Kirby-C-Deluxe-v1.2.2.zip
    144.9 KB · Views: 5,272
Last edited by Slattz,

sipnayan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks great! Although for some reason I cannot drag and drop this file to the plugin folder in my N3DS. It shows a message of Destination Folder Access Denied.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I launch NTR Selector I enter the game and I get the green screen which means it worked (that is what that means right?) When I get into the game I pull up the NTR menu but I dont see the cheats. What could I have done wrong?

I put the plugin folder on the root of the SD card.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, for the next update, could infinite health, infinite time, and/or infinite score be added next?
Sure :)

Looks great! Although for some reason I cannot drag and drop this file to the plugin folder in my N3DS. It shows a message of Destination Folder Access Denied.
That might be a problem on your end. Make sure you haven't write protection enabled or it might be an antivirus causing the problem.

After I launch NTR Selector I enter the game and I get the green screen which means it worked (that is what that means right?) When I get into the game I pull up the NTR menu but I dont see the cheats. What could I have done wrong?

I put the plugin folder on the root of the SD card.
You've got to press Select instead of X + Y :) The instructions may not be clear, it was 4am when I released this lol

Last edited by Slattz,
Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure :)

That might be a problem on your end.

You've got to press Select instead of X + Y :) The instructions may not be clear, it was 4am when I released this lol
Got it to work. Thank you.

I'm impressed you were able to make it so decorative given the time you had. Great job *thumbs up*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Slattz in the plugin what does plugin speed do? Would I want it set to fastest?

sipnayan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That might be a problem on your end. Make sure you haven't write protection enabled or it might be an antivirus causing the problem.

Yeah. That's what I thought but the weird thing is I can copy any files with no problem at all at the plugin folder except this ntr plugin. Lol. Well, I guess it's time to do my research again. :)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Got it to work. Thank you.

I'm impressed you were able to make it so decorative given the time you had. Great job *thumbs up*
haha thanks. I only needed to make a background as I just copied the cheat logo (for the main menu), speed logo (for the sopeed menu) and hotkey logo (for notes, which I'll also add soon) from my MM plugin :P

The speed menu just makes code execute faster / slower iirc. It's not really useful for the current cheats. But just say I make a cordinates modifier, setting it to faster will make the cheat execute faster and thus making you move alot faster (to the point where it is probably unstable to use).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah. That's what I thought but the weird thing is I can copy any files with no problem at all at the plugin folder except this ntr plugin. Lol. Well, I guess it's time to do my research again. :)
Are you downloading it from here or github? Also your antivirus might have placed it in something like a quarantine so it can't be written to and can't write to something aswell.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Strange, if I use any code to max (9999 / 999) even only 1, my game crash.

Edit : Actually these code works, but need to be disabled before re-open the game.
Put them on Yes, then again on No.

Last edited by Asia81,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But I speak actually for the MAX code (+1 -1 work and can't be on YES).
The MAX code work, but you need to set it on YES to set the amount on 999 / 9999, and immediately disable it on NO.
If you let it on YES, and return to the game, it crash.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
But I speak actually for the MAX code (+1 -1 work and can't be on YES).
The MAX code work, but you need to set it on YES to set the amount on 999 / 9999, and immediately disable it on NO.
If you let it on YES, and return to the game, it crash.
Are you opening the cheats menu while in the game's options? It crashes for me there but works fine everywhere else. I'll look into it.

Rocxidi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got to the point were rare fragments can be spent, but the plugin wont give me any. all other fragments work fine tho

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
got to the point were rare fragments can be spent, but the plugin wont give me any. all other fragments work fine tho
Could you send me your save file? I haven't gotten to that point yet but the offset should still be right...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1