ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,201
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezington

Trophies
XP
Country
First off, thanks to everyone (especially OP) who's contributed to this, really helpful and saves a bunch of time.

Second, does the EXP modifier code work for anyone else? There are no instructions attached to the code(s) so thought I'd ask.

Thanks friends x

D

Deleted User

OP
First off, thanks to everyone (especially OP) who's contributed to this, really helpful and saves a bunch of time.

Second, does the EXP modifier code work for anyone else? There are no instructions attached to the code(s) so thought I'd ask.

Thanks friends x
IT works. It is active once you turn it on

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He's not activating that patch in the first place and that error is being triggered somehow...
That's what I'm saying.

Maybe applying this patch will solve it.
The red screen is triggered when the network blocking didn't success.

Maybe the game do something which prevent this blocking to be set up.
The patch can help solving it, but it's only a guess.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok i got it in the latest release of the plugin there are 2 plugins in the sun folder thats why it errored (it read both)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am so dumb:rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

now it works xD:D

Derpncheez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting a red flashing screen that says "Network Bypassed" and such. Is there any way to fix this? I tried searching the thread for this issue, but keep coming up nil.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting a red flashing screen that says "Network Bypassed" and such. Is there any way to fix this? I tried searching the thread for this issue, but keep coming up nil.
Literally the post above yours. Make sure there's only one plugin in your folder.

Derpncheez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally the post above yours. Make sure there's only one plugin in your folder.

I just tried it, but still get the red screen. :/ I'm on the latest Firmware with A9lH and I'm sure I'm using the latest NTR that's compatible with it.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but the "receive all TM/HM" code, shiny code, and "catch trainer Pokemon" code does not work (at least on Sun). These aren't really necessary, but I figured I'd mention it. Also, the EXP modifiers do not turn off until you reset the game.

D

Deleted User

OP
I dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but the "receive all TM/HM" code, shiny code, and "catch trainer Pokemon" code does not work (at least on Sun). These aren't really necessary, but I figured I'd mention it. Also, the EXP modifiers do not turn off until you reset the game.
catch trainer pokemon works. Make sure you enabled it.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
catch trainer pokemon works. Make sure you enabled it.
I did, but it must not work on scripted battles. I tried catching the Espeon during the battle on the second island after you get approached by those two in front of the fountain, and the ball was blocked.

dracoblaze

Trophies
XP
Country
I did, but it must not work on scripted battles. I tried catching the Espeon during the battle on the second island after you get approached by those two in front of the fountain.

Start+UP activates the code, press them while in combat with the espeon

Reactions: Joom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte