[RELEASE] Streets of Rage Remake (BennuGD) port

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time seriously playing this and the remixed tunes are outstanding in-game. Occasional slowdown here and there but otherwise plays great on Vita.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time seriously playing this and the remixed tunes are outstanding in-game. Occasional slowdown here and there but otherwise plays great on Vita.
I imagine a update will fix all that in time I'm hoping for a Widescreen fix also but I agree the music is outstanding on this one...

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
python-3.7.0b1 (Version Works on Windows 7)
https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/

This worked, extracted the source package from github (Green button "code", then download).......add the contents of "SORRv52", into the "data" folder of the "source package on github" .........installed python, and then ran the included "prepare.bat" file.

python the newer releases are locked to windows 8..................there's no reason to use python at all, its someone's choice to use it, but, your really doing double the work, since you have to learn some languages that are easier to use before even using python.
thanks, gona check this one out in a few days!

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I found a more serious issue. After some time, game getting slower, working at half of real speed, maybe.
There is a workaround. Game autosaves every level, so once you reached a checkpoint you have to close game and run it again, it'll autoload and you'll have enough time for the next checkpoint.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Streets of Rage Remake 1.2 by u/isage_dna + Widescreen support temp. fix + New assets​

Download: https://files.fm/u/qb6yjszn7

Changes:
* new bubble, background and title picture added because it's missing in the original release
* renamed the bubble from SORR to Streets of Rage Remake
* widescreen support temp. fix while isage will work on it
by

MasterNanoBaiter

found on reddit ... much nicer in widescreen

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
How? Are you using the widescreen mod? I'm using a vita1000. I'm also using the psp control scheme. I'm also using sorrv5.2 as my base.
No widescreen mod. I first installed first VPK from OP, then atop installed 1.2 vpk. Maybe they overlapped a bit, there is no widescreen I think but dpad works and no slowdowns

keegokahgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I’ll try installing this way later today. I installed the 1.2 apk, then the widescreen mod.
The widescreen mod only works by flagging something in one of the configuration txt files as PC and disables support for certain controls (in this case, the Vita's d-pad). Using the original VPK from the github without the widescreen support lets you use the d-pad

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The widescreen mod only works by flagging something in one of the configuration txt files as PC and disables support for certain controls (in this case, the Vita's d-pad). Using the original VPK from the github without the widescreen support lets you use the d-pad
Exactly right there... Still I'm hoping for a update where everything works with d pad...
Fingers Crossed time

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr