[RELEASE] Streets of Rage Remake (BennuGD) port

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe this is it.
Thank you, I just installed this and widescreen works, but yeah dpad no longer works which sux, revita did fix that but I didn't like how its icon pops up in the top corner every time I open a software or go to the live area and even when I disabled the icon it still flickers the top corner for a split second every time I start a software so I just uninstalled revita, it would be nice if there's a soloution for the dpad with widescreen without having to use revita but for now I'll just stick with this.

I should mention the controller input settings seems to share the same save file as the game progress and if you mess things in the controller settings there's a good chance your input will no longer work so I wouldn't recommend messing in the controls and most importantly backup your save data often because you never know when you'll mess up the settings and need to go back, if you do mess up the controls in the settings that they no longer work don’t panic, just press the home button and exit the application, as long as you haven’t exited the controller settings screen your changes should not have saved and you get to keep your progress.

Edit: I’m still hoping for a complete save file if anybody can share, thank you.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
So, umm... I just completed the story in one of the campaigns in Streets of Rage Remake (thanks to Max being OP) and unlocked the shop, I thought to myself “better back up my save before I make any purchases just in case” I turned on the game again and the shop is locked again... wtf?

Reactions: SuperDan

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, umm... I just completed the story in one of the campaigns in Streets of Rage Remake (thanks to Max being OP) and unlocked the shop, I thought to myself “better back up my save before I make any purchases just in case” I turned on the game again and the shop is locked again... wtf?
You didn't try to steal anything out of the shop, did ya? Sometimes Blaze is sleeping, and if you try to take something and she wakes up and catches you, she locks you out of the shop until you build enough points to buy the item.

If not, no idea. Sorry.

Thee_Stranger

Unknown Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven’t, no.
Did you already back up the save? One thing I would recommend is... when you complete a story/campaign, before you close and exit out of the game, start another campaign/story so that you're sure it autosaves and keeps your progress. And once you have the save in the bank, you're golden. You could simply quit back to the menu afterwards. That happened to me once or twice that I forgot to do that and lost my progress. Luckily, I don't think the game is overly difficult with any character on any difficulty outside of Mania. And cheats also make life easier at the cost of a little bit of points. But the game is so fun -- with so much variety in paths and characters -- that I enjoyed playing through over and over to unlock the stuff from the shop.

Last edited by Thee_Stranger,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I tried again to beat Streets of Rage Remake, this time it seems to have saved my progress, I unlocked the shop, bought 1P and CPU and a few other stuff (don’t have much money yet) and hopefully it saved my progress...

Edit: I just unlocked unlimited lives, hopefully it also saved my progress, it seems I have to start a new run and beat a level or two to be sure my progress is saved, but yeah I’ll try to unlock more stuff, hopefully some characters.

Anyone has tips on the fastest way to grind for money? What I found the fastest is playing the SoR1 route and beating it (even if on easy with Max) you’ll get about 500,000 at the end which should be enough to buy at least one item, even the most expensive are around 1,000,000 so two complete runs and you can buy one of the most expensive ones, if anyone knows of a faster way to grind for money please feel free to share.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you mean the bricker? +1