Homebrew [Release] Sqrxz2 port for 3DS - Retroguru Team

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sqrxz2.gif

Another day another journey… As living on planet earth and its surrounding solar system seemed boring Sqrxz decided to check out another location in the universe. Just in case and to be extra careful he took a pocketful of emeralds with him to keep him in ready cash, but after starting his exciting journey he realised all his emeralds are suddenly missing! Retracing his steps Sqrxz notices mysterious creatures popping up all over the place to hinder him in his search… Oh what troublesome days… Help poor Sqrxz get back all his emeralds!

---------------------​

The game is released in 3dsx and Cia formats. The code is closed source and copyright of Retroguru (www.retroguru.com)

Release link (final) : http://www.retroguru.com/sqrxz2/sqrxz2-v.latest-nintendo3ds.zip
Check the Sqrz2 page http://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-2 for other platforms ports of this game.

Sqrxz2 Trailer

Releases

Small bug fixes (30 october 2016)
First release - 3dsx and CIA (21 october 2016)

Screenshots

Sqrxz2.png

Installation

In the zip there are the Cia file and a folder with the 3dsx and the smdh files inside, to be used with a homebrew launcher. All the resources are included in the executable using romfs.

The game creates a sqrxz2 subfolder inside the 3ds folder if doesn't exist.

Last edited by nop90,

thunderjackl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sqrxz2.gif

Another day another journey… As living on planet earth and its surrounding solar system seemed boring Sqrxz decided to check out another location in the universe. Just in case and to be extra careful he took a pocketful of emeralds with him to keep him in ready cash, but after starting his exciting journey he realised all his emeralds are suddenly missing! Retracing his steps Sqrxz notices mysterious creatures popping up all over the place to hinder him in his search… Oh what troublesome days… Help poor Sqrxz get back all his emeralds!

---------------------​

The game is released in 3dsx and Cia formats. The code is closed source and copyright of Retroguru (www.retroguru.com)

Release link (final) : http://www.retroguru.com/sqrxz2/sqrxz2-v.latest-nintendo3ds.zip
Check the Sqrz2 page http://www.sqrxz.de/sqrxz-2 for other platforms ports of this game.

Sqrxz4 Trailer

Releases

First release - 3dsx and CIA (21 october 2016)

Screenshots

Sqrxz2.png

Installation

In the zip there are the Cia file and a folder with the 3dsx and the smdh files inside, to be used with a homebrew launcher. All the resources are included in the executable using romfs.

The game creates a sqrxz2 subfolder inside the 3ds folder if doesn't exist.

yaaa! now i can spend another 50 hours trying to beat the 2nd lol. good job man :nds::hrth::grog::grog::grog::grog:

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you, i'm happy that someone likes my work.

Please, if you like the game leave also a like on the retroguru fb page.

A lot of people worked hard to make these games and all the graphics and musics are original.

Last edited by nop90,

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Should be the sound of something squeezed. But @Kojote can give us the right answer :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You seem really addicted to this game. :)
I could be :lol: Hang on give me about 30 minutes and I'll PM a pic of my score then lol Dont wanna flood this thread with my High score pics lol

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Intro + warning + credits on bottom screen is not center... (same problem for sqrxz 4 & Fruit'Y (Intro Fruit'Y have bad palette color too)

Maybe you intend upper screen.

I'll check the centering, but in the next months I'm going to redo the port using the SDL lib (used for Hermes) instead of the old Fake SDL lib. This will solve any layou pronlem.

Yhank you for the feedback

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended