ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if the creator is looking for a new way to hack?

He's not since the tool works just fine if you didn't update. The exploit was only recently discovered so it could be months/years before another is found.

D

Deleted User

Do you know if the creator is looking for a new way to hack?

The creator of LeafTools is not the one who found the browser, so you can't ask him to find a new way to hack. I don't think there isn't any more security holes in the 3DS system since the newest updates have patched most of them (probably all), so you'll just have to wait and stop ask people if there is a new way to do this hack and so on.

juu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the building seeder to work for me and it sounds like a couple people are too. I've cleared my browser history/cookies but when I run the tool all that happens is the bell disappears and no pwp comes up even after time traveling. It still shows up under the buildings tab in the ram editor but it's not visible in game. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble getting the building seeder to work for me and it sounds like a couple people are too. I've cleared my browser history/cookies but when I run the tool all that happens is the bell disappears and no pwp comes up even after time traveling. It still shows up under the buildings tab in the ram editor but it's not visible in game. Anyone know a way to fix this?

I found that the building appeared the next day. I added a 2nd police station and it didn't appear, but when I loaded the game the next day it was there.

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found that the building appeared the next day. I added a 2nd police station and it didn't appear, but when I loaded the game the next day it was there.

My theory is that the game judges whether a PWP should exist or not by how old your town is -- that is to say, for example, if you've only had your building permit for three days, you should only be able to have three PWPs, regardless of whether you unlocked all PWPs or not. Putting more in causes them to be invisible because the option for another pwp isn't technically "unlocked" yet until you progress further in time. Remember, according to the game's rules, you're only supposed to be able to build one PWP per day. This is why TTing ahead can cause the invisible PWPs to appear.

This rule shouldn't apply to people who have maxed out their town tree in hex, though, since that changes the game's recorded play time to 500+ days -- more than enough to have 30 pwps in your town.

If you're having issues with the PWPs STILL not appearing after you time travel / you "age" your game some, you can FIX the problem by using LeafTools Building Seeder to DELETE all of the invisible PWPs until you're back to where you were before the invisible PWPs started happening, then start a new one WITH ISABELLE and complete it before trying to add more PWPs with Seeder. Alternatively, you can just restore back to an older save.

Cey

full of bees
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a version of this that works with 5.1.0-11E?

Is there a way to do this on a 6.2.0-4U 3DS, and if not can I update to just 9.5.0-22U without needing some sort of Gateway?
Any help would be great, and I would appreciate it!

So far, the lowest version I've had successful reports from users being able to use the tools is 8.1.0-18U. Another user with 8.1.0-14U was unable to use the tools. YOU MUST HAVE 8.1.0-18U OR HIGHER AT THIS TIME. (However, you cannot be over 9.5.0-22U.)

There's only one US game that has firmware updates of 9.2, and that is Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS. However, there's been a small number of users report that SSB only updates them to 8.1.0-14U, so please keep this in mind.

Has anyone used the map editor successfully? I've been trying for a while, but haven't been able to edit my geography just yet :-/

Many, many people have used it successfully. However, editing your map does have limitations, so depending on what you're doing, it may not work! Without more details like what you were trying to change (this matters), I can't tell you what the problem is.

What are the hex id's for the town tree? I want to move it using the building seeder.

It varies by individual goomy, the hex ID for your town tree will be numbered in the list on the RAM Editor, Buildings Tab (for me, it's number 12). It is labeled as "Town Plaza". Just move it through the RAM editor instead of trying to do it in the hex, it's going to be much faster in the interface than in the hex.

Ouch. I did use a digital copy, and from what i could experience, there was no easy way to unbrick your cart, you'd probably need a powersave to replace your save. :-/

Powersaves does NOT work with digital copies, unfortunately, so there's no way to back up a digital cart with PS. However, if you bricked a digital copy, Neo has some steps you can follow on page 1 of this thread to try and get your town back.

WowItsCharles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for posting again, but is this hack only to edit the town and player? I would like a hack where you can change the times when fish/bugs spawn. (I.e. make tarantuals appear during the day in december, or maybe completely taking ojt sea bass from the ocean).

Does anyone know if an editor for editing the fish/bugs exists?

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for posting again, but is this hack only to edit the town and player? I would like a hack where you can change the times when fish/bugs spawn. (I.e. make tarantuals appear during the day in december, or maybe completely taking ojt sea bass from the ocean).

No, because this affects the rom of the game, not the ram.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country

what we're all doing atm is editing our rams (the save files), if someone wanted to do what you described they've have to edit the rom (the game) which is impossible at the moment, and probably will be for a long while.

Bibi

Trophies
XP
Country
just wanted to say, i'm using version 7.1.0-16E and i've been using leaftools with no problems so far, including item generating, cloning, eviction notice etc.

Reactions: Cey

diegeige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wanted to say, i'm using version 7.1.0-16E and i've been using leaftools with no problems so far, including item generating, cloning, eviction notice etc.

I have the 7.1.0-16U version and so far, it won't work. I don't know how to change that, but updating the system is out of the question. My 'perfect' town will have to wait.

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get a version of the Daily Dose tool that only waters flowers? I have fossils buried in one area of my town and it's kinda annoying having to rebury them every time.

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how dumping my save, transferring it to a PC, editing the save and then injecting back into the game is more efficient.

:U Oy, there's no need to be cheeky. I was just saying that's a temporary solution for now.
He said that he's coming out with some new tools soon, maybe that's one of them he has in store... or you can make your own through his source code/hex.

BlaiseSilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I'm an idiot asking this, but it seemed a little bit unclear to me.
Is it possible to use this on 6.1.0-10?
If not, is there any possible way to update to a version that I can use this on?

D

Deleted User

Sorry if I'm an idiot asking this, but it seemed a little bit unclear to me.
Is it possible to use this on 6.1.0-10?
If not, is there any possible way to update to a version that I can use this on?

I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but it didn't work for me on 4.5
You are able to force update to 9.0-9.2 if you use a game like Cooking Mama: Bon Appetit! if you have eur 3ds. If you have usa 3ds then you need to find a newer version of Super Smash Bros. 3DS

joeysden

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi! i really really need help!
I've been using the item generator to generate flowers, and i usually put 16 into slot 6 so i can have an inventory full, but as you know it gets tiring having to individually sort out the bell bags, so, i was feeling lazy and i just did two sets of 10,000 bells which saved me a lotta time, big mistake. i have four flowers in my inventory which are completely unusuable. if i select them, the only option i have available is quit. if i try to attach it to a letter, sell it at retail or something like that its unusable. if i spawn 16 more flowers the flowers get replaced with what i was spawning in newly, but it was in the same slot and still unusable! please help!
thanks a lot for ur hacks btw!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.