ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

D

Deleted User

hi! i really really need help!
I've been using the item generator to generate flowers, and i usually put 16 into slot 6 so i can have an inventory full, but as you know it gets tiring having to individually sort out the bell bags, so, i was feeling lazy and i just did two sets of 10,000 bells which saved me a lotta time, big mistake. i have four flowers in my inventory which are completely unusuable. if i select them, the only option i have available is quit. if i try to attach it to a letter, sell it at retail or something like that its unusable. if i spawn 16 more flowers the flowers get replaced with what i was spawning in newly, but it was in the same slot and still unusable! please help!
thanks a lot for ur hacks btw!

Item generator is really hard. I recommend you use the town editor by marc_max

D

Deleted User

I've been using the item generator to generate flowers, and i usually put 16 into slot 6 so i can have an inventory full, but as you know it gets tiring having to individually sort out the bell bags, so, i was feeling lazy and i just did two sets of 10,000 bells which saved me a lotta time, big mistake. i have four flowers in my inventory which are completely unusuable. if i select them, the only option i have available is quit. if i try to attach it to a letter, sell it at retail or something like that its unusable. if i spawn 16 more flowers the flowers get replaced with what i was spawning in newly, but it was in the same slot and still unusable! please help!

D

Deleted User

D

Deleted User

i heard you need to be running windows to use it? is this true? I'm using a mac, and my sd card is kinda dodgy. sorry if this is a stupid questions but I'm pretty noob to this stuff.

You don't need a windows to do it. Only a browser :P

D

Deleted User

I'm sorry to ask for help but I'm really not good with this stuff :sad:.... it seems my sd card is not able for stuff to be added or taken away by me. i was able to add the stuff for leaftools fine but now something happened?

For the editor you only need to dump a file to your SD card from your game, and use a browser to read it. You can then edit it however you want and then inject it when you're done.

JennaIce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Apologies in advance, as I'm a total noob. I have the digital version. Do I follow the same instructions for the hack, or is it different for me?

clairvoyance_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't been able to figure out the building seeder! I made sure that I made no new PWP's, and I did everything I was supposed to. I come back out of my house, and the building isn't there! I TT'd to the next day, and nothing there.
If anyone could help me figure this out, it would be very awesome! Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I even get a green screen!

z28x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone can give any advice or steer me into the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

i am at a complete loss here, i have a 3ds xl with version 9.2.0-15 u. I have downloaded and copied the bin files onto my sd card, i have followed the directions and watched videos endlessly, everytime i try to do any of these hacks i always get an error message to restart my 3ds, it DOES NOT FLASH yellow, green or RED. it flashes black. I have reset my browser settings a number of times, i have deleted my cookies & history. i have switched acnl cartridges & sd cards. i have deleted & redownloaded the tools many times. I have tried EVERYTHING. I still cannot get this to work. NOW i am thinking, both of my acnl copies were in a different 3ds which i updated to 9.6 with the cartridges in the 3ds, does anyone think it is possible since i updated my other 3ds with the cartridge in the 3ds it patched the acnl cartridges? i have 3 3ds, so like i said i updated the other two 3ds' with my acnl cartridges in them. also i have used powersaves on both cartridges like adding bells & items and backing up my games, does this affect my cartridges so i cant use this hack ? should i buy another acnl cartridge? . I seriously need help, i have read through this forum & many other forums and still NO LUCK. if it helps at ALL my browser version is 1.7552, on my 3ds that has the firmware 9.2.0-15u , DOES THAT MATTER AT ALL EITHER? what am i doing wrong.

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone can give any advice or steer me into the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

i am at a complete loss here, i have a 3ds xl with version 9.2.0-15 u. I have downloaded and copied the bin files onto my sd card, i have followed the directions and watched videos endlessly, everytime i try to do any of these hacks i always get an error message to restart my 3ds, it DOES NOT FLASH yellow, green or RED. it flashes black. I have reset my browser settings a number of times, i have deleted my cookies & history. i have switched acnl cartridges & sd cards. i have deleted & redownloaded the tools many times. I have tried EVERYTHING. I still cannot get this to work. NOW i am thinking, both of my acnl copies were in a different 3ds which i updated to 9.6 with the cartridges in the 3ds, does anyone think it is possible since i updated my other 3ds with the cartridge in the 3ds it patched the acnl cartridges? i have 3 3ds, so like i said i updated the other two 3ds' with my acnl cartridges in them. I seriously need help, i have read through this forum & many other forums and still NO LUCK. if it helps at ALL my browser version is 1.7552, on my 3ds that has the firmware 9.2.0-15u , DOES THAT MATTER AT ALL EITHER? what am i doing wrong.

Are the files on the root of the SD Card?
Try with simple codes first.

I run my AC:NL on a 3ds with updated version and use 9.2 to do my hacking.
The game cant be patched. Exploit is runned through OS. Soo it does not matter

z28x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the files on the root of the SD Card?
Try with simple codes first.

I run my AC:NL on a 3ds with updated version and use 9.2 to do my hacking.
The game cant be patched. Exploit is runned through OS. Soo it does not matter

yes bin files are copied onto the root ( this means not in a folder &outside of the Nintendo 3ds & DCIM right? i have watched so many videos & read through so many threads &
directions i am sure i am doing that correctly.) Also i just edited my post, i am not sure if this matters but i have used powersave on both of my cartridges before (adding bells, items, &
backing up my saves) Does that affect using these hacks? i have read that it does not.

query

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same, 9.2.0-12U 3DSXL that I bought specifically for this, but nothin's working. Files are in the root folder, clearing history/cookies/reinitializing browser before every try, nothin'. Just a quick black flash (and hardly that) and an error message.
I'd been guessing that maybe I just wasn't far enough in-game (I started with a clean cart) but seems like a non-issue.

is it possible they patched the browser separate from the system update? Mine's 1.7552, also.
I'm pretty bummed out.

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes bin files are copied onto the root ( this means not in a folder &outside of the Nintendo 3ds & DCIM right? i have watched so many videos & read through so many threads &
directions i am sure i am doing that correctly.) Also i just edited my post, i am not sure if this matters but i have used powersave on both of my cartridges before (adding bells, items, &
backing up my saves) Does that affect using these hacks? i have read that it does not.

1st page said that something about powersaves not working

z28x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same, 9.2.0-12U 3DSXL that I bought specifically for this, but nothin's working. Files are in the root folder, clearing history/cookies/reinitializing browser before every try, nothin'. Just a quick black flash (and hardly that) and an error message.
I'd been guessing that maybe I just wasn't far enough in-game (I started with a clean cart) but seems like a non-issue.

is it possible they patched the browser separate from the system update? Mine's 1.7552, also.
I'm pretty bummed out.

I have tried my game that i was pretty far into & and clean slate game, both have not worked. & for the browser being patched separately i have NO IDEA i wish i knew all the answers lol

z28x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st page said that something about powersaves not working

yes i read this, but what i got from that information is that you cannot map edit your game using powersave bin saved files, as in instead of using a dumped moribin saved file , using a pwersaved bin file. so like trying to upload a backup from your computer of a powersave to the map editor. that will not work so i read, but who knows, i cant even figure this out, so i must be stupid for missing something. *facepalms*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.