Homebrew [Release] Smash Bros / Monster Hunter 4 "rebooter"

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I haven't seen one posted on GBAtemp, but if someone beat me to it, I don't mind. This one can serve as an easier to find one I suppose. Pretty much anyone could make an app like this. :P

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thank you!! this is really useful :)

Try it out and let me know how it works. I had one reply in the Homebrew Requests thread that said it worked nicely for them, but more confirmations definitely wouldn't hurt. I personally can't test this yet. GW is supposed to be here on Friday.

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks. I'd like to make more interesting 3DS homebrew programs in the future, but it's hard to develop anything more substantial than this without a stable CFW/Gateway (the latter is supposedly arriving on Friday for me), so this will have to do for my first. :P

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If someone is bored enough, I certainly wouldn't mind if someone submitted a nicer banner/home menu logos for it. My image editing skills are..abysmal. Anyhow, thanks for the feedback guys.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
That one hard reboots the console, booting you back to sysNAND.

Code:
APT_HardwareResetAsync

It does include a button for not rebooting, but then you'd probably still have to use the home menu to exit. Mine just automatically opens and then closes (without hard rebooting the console).

Quick Reboot (made by me), if booted while pressing "L", jumps back to Emunand's HomeMenu instead of rebooting. No home menu to exit, just hold L and it doesn't reboot. Anyway, thanks for this app ;)

P.S. You don't need image editing skills to make a banner... Check my ugly quick reboot banner...

Reactions: daxtsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.