Homebrew [Release] Smash Bros / Monster Hunter 4 "rebooter"

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks, it work very well on MH4 Demo and SSB :) !!
Why these games reboot to sysnand without this app?
Is there any news for a better home logo ^^' ??
Thx !!

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why these specific games don't do a hard reboot to the system NAND when running other applications. If I had to guess, the game probably does a quick/warm reboot so your application gets started quicker, meaning your emuNAND stays intact.

Regarding a new logo or any bug fixes, not at the moment, no. My 3DS is bricked and awaiting a NAND mod so I can restore it, so until it's fixed (or Gateway releases the new 3DS support so I can actually use homebrew on my N3DS XL/LL), I won't really be working on any homebrew projects.

samkostka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried this out, and it crashed my DS with the "Hold POWER to reset" message. I'm on RxTools 2.6 if that helps.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone still have the .CIA version of this?
I need it.

Please don't say you posted without reading the thread first!?!? Please don't say it's true!

Did you know that reading is good for you and when you read you learn things like where to find it as in post 4

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please don't say you posted without reading the thread first!?!? Please don't say it's true!

Did you know that reading is good for you and when you read you learn things like where to find it as in post 4

I want this version of the app, not someone elses...

If the only the source was still up, then I could at least try to build it myself. I have a version of it installed right now, but I can't turn an install version into a CIA.

Last edited by Pikasack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k