GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Though I (surprisingly) think the English voice work is quite good, this will give me an excuse to play this game yet again (for, what, the umpteenth time?). :D

Merlini

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried out the LayeredFS patch and there's a small "hitch" or "stutter" when entering certain battles or the Cathedral of Shadows, almost as if the game is waiting to load voice files.

Is this something you experienced/is to be expected? I tried out the patch with both EU and US versions of the .cia. on a N2DSXL.

Thank you for your work.

Last edited by Merlini,

Canzah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried out the LayeredFS patch and there's a small "hitch" or "stutter" when entering certain battles or the Cathedral of Shadows, almost as if the game is waiting to load voice files.

Is this something you experienced/is to be expected? I tried out the patch with both EU and US versions of the .cia. on a N2DSXL.

Thank you for your work.
That's just a problem with LayeredFS in general, it increases loading times. If you don't want loading times you need to repack the rom.

Reactions: Merlini

Merlini

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's just a problem with LayeredFS in general, it increases loading times. If you don't want loading times you need to repack the rom.
Oh okay, I didn't know about that. Thanks for your work again, this undub is awesome. I'll google ways to repack the cia.

P.S.: I have successfully repacked the CIA with the 1.1 undub. Stutter is indeed gone. Going to play through the game now to check for any issues.

Last edited by Merlini,

Merlini

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I experienced some severe stutters in the cutscene where the four archangels reveal themselves in the Shene Duque. Is this something that the patch could cause? Or most likely a cia repacking fuckup?

Pottty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Updated the undub to new version, it's now in LayeredFS format and we've fixed one of the cutscenes that was previously bugged.
Will you upload the Apocalypse Undub in LayeredFS version too?
I would really appreciate it.

Canzah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I experienced some severe stutters in the cutscene where the four archangels reveal themselves in the Shene Duque. Is this something that the patch could cause? Or most likely a cia repacking fuckup?
Any kind of stutters you might get are either bad rom repackaging (which I'm not supporting whatsoever), or possibly faulty microSD card.

Will you upload the Apocalypse Undub in LayeredFS version too?
I would really appreciate it.
I will but currently busy, check closer towards the end of the month.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay, I didn't know about that. Thanks for your work again, this undub is awesome. I'll google ways to repack the cia.

P.S.: I have successfully repacked the CIA with the 1.1 undub. Stutter is indeed gone. Going to play through the game now to check for any issues.
What tool did you use to repack/unpack the CIA?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE