The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
15666011_1153463701465833_239467493_n.png

What I do to fix this? I'm trying to dump Yoshi's Woolly World.

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Fu.. Dont get it to Run..
I want to get the Loadiine saves to my Emunand or Sysnand
Installing the server & installing Saveiine works fine. But then saviine always tries to dump the save out of the homebrew launcher or loadiine. Or get a Freeze whenever i try to launch Loadiine...
?? I dont got a clue..

F..
forgot the 800001 Folder...
Thanks Maschell!

Last edited by krylo,

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IIRC, someone else started to work a new savegame manager?
Currently I have no time to work on anything, and when I have time again, saviine won't be my top priority. Make some day I'll make a new version with a proper GUI (but I can't promise anything..) if nobody else was faster

Reactions: ozl

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, someone else started to work a new savegame manager?
Currently I have no time to work on anything, and when I have time again, saviine won't be my top priority. Make some day I'll make a new version with a proper GUI (but I can't promise anything..) if nobody else was faster
yeah thats me...
you can follow development/help me if you want here https://github.com/Zarklord1/WiiU_Save_Manager.
im trying to work on some of the internals of the program currently and am mostly finished(I think?) then it would be doing a OSScreen Gui for now and eventually making a GX2 gui...

Reactions: ozl and Madridi

wowwow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a hint, how to set a default IP in the source code of saviine ?

Edit SetServerIp(ip.full); to SetServerIp("192.168.178.2");

doesnt work.

Thx

if you need to change the default ip
in the main.c file, change the value in the line 46 and 48
and in the saviine.c file, change the value in the line 28, this one is special, cause is in HEX format, change the last 2 pairs to the values you want

example
default is C0A800B5
C0 = 192
A8 = 168
00 = 0
B5 = 181

also, grab the source code from the release 1.1b
cloning the github didnt work for me

yurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't understand why saviine can't dump hyrule warriors savegame?

when i run the game,saviine doesen't dump the savegame

-i turned off window firewall and antuvirus program firewall

-i'm using saveiine 1.1b

-i'm using hyrule warrior disk pal game version 1.12.0

-i tried to clean the cache with cclenaer

-the ip adress in correct

do you know why? :)

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to use saviine but it doesn't work on my PC (I have a Wireless LAN adapter) when I launch a game, saviine don't dump/inject any files.

Any solution? I know it work on a laptop but I want to make it work on my PC.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob question. But say I have multiple accounts on my Wii U and I want to copy a MK8 save from one account to another. I would dump the save from the account that I want to copy, and then inject the save into the account that I want. When it says injection request, how do I know which userdata is the one that I want to inject the dumped save into? They all show random numbers.

Thanks in advance.

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have not played splatoon for 6 months, im very bad now :P, i know if i delete the savegame i can start over, but what happen if i backup my savedata, delete it, and when im fell ready upload again? Is there any ban risk?

HyperFrieza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just got on this Saviine train recently and was wondering two things: What this IP business is in the app, and why it goes directly to the Mii Maker after I press A instead of going to my disk game...

D

Deleted User

Yeah, I just got on this Saviine train recently and was wondering two things: What this IP business is in the app, and why it goes directly to the Mii Maker after I press A instead of going to my disk game...
It probably goes straight to Mii Maker for the same reason as OurLoader - the game disc hasn't actually been mounted by the console. It might help with this if you insert the game disc while on the Wii U Menu, then launch Saviine from HBL.

The IP Address business is all about connecting your console to your computer to copy the saves over. Saviine doesn't dump these saves to the SD card, as it was made before these kinds of exploits became available.

D

Deleted User

I used my IP (for my router) and I tried to re-mount the disk, but I still got sent to Mii Maker. And I didn't see any signs of Homebrew when I pressed X and went to Smash Bros for it's save file...
You need to use the IP address for a Windows PC connected to the same router. This PC needs to be running the Saviine server.

Saviine cannot dump your save data to an SD card or anywhere else. Your save data must be sent over the network to a PC.

Reactions: ozl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol