Reactions: Xpl0itU

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
SaveMii needs translators!
I already translated it to Spanish, but, if you’re interested in translating it to your own language, please join this discord server https://discord.gg/dkYmbZ9KZ7 or let me know you want, and specify what language

Or, you can use crowdin directly to translate it https://crwd.in/savemii-wut-port

Last edited by Xpl0itU,

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
New update!
Changelog:
  • Added support for Spanish and Russian language, with more languages to come in the future, the language will be set in function of the console's language
  • Reworked input code
  • Optimized some code
If you want to help translate SaveMii please check https://crwd.in/savemii-wut-port
Download

Last edited by Xpl0itU,
Reactions: ber71

Pin1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi! :-) Do I need Tiramisu for this? I'm still on normal Mocha via BrowserExploit and when I start this, an error message flashes for a fraction of a second telling me to make sure my mochapayload is up to date (had to start several times to read fractions of the error message :-D )

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! :-) Do I need Tiramisu for this? I'm still on normal Mocha via BrowserExploit and when I start this, an error message flashes for a fraction of a second telling me to make sure my mochapayload is up to date (had to start several times to read fractions of the error message :-D )
Yes, you need to use either tiramisu or mocha

Reactions: Pin1988

TheLegendaryJame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your hard work, Xpl0itU for continually making updates however I've been running into issues as of the last few versions that have been put out. Unfortunately the last few versions that have been put out on GitHub (SaveMiiModWUTPort-HBL.zip) have not been working for me, and I cannot recall the last working version. What happens is I launch Homebrew Launcher 1.5 through Mii Maker and I get a red screen that says "initFS failed. Please make sure your MochaPayload is up-to-date". My current config is Tiramisu using the latest versions I got though the hacks.guide website (I'll attach version list). I am using a verified SanDisk 32GB Class 4 SD Card in the unlocked position formatted FAT32. I've never had any issues with any other homebrew, and I've tried unplugging my HDD from my system to see if anything changes and still no luck on my end. If you have any ideas I'd be thankful to hear them.

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 52
  • versions.json.zip
    866 bytes · Views: 33

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for your hard work, Xpl0itU for continually making updates however I've been running into issues as of the last few versions that have been put out. Unfortunately the last few versions that have been put out on GitHub (SaveMiiModWUTPort-HBL.zip) have not been working for me, and I cannot recall the last working version. What happens is I launch Homebrew Launcher 1.5 through Mii Maker and I get a red screen that says "initFS failed. Please make sure your MochaPayload is up-to-date". My current config is Tiramisu using the latest versions I got though the hacks.guide website (I'll attach version list). I am using a verified SanDisk 32GB Class 4 SD Card in the unlocked position formatted FAT32. I've never had any issues with any other homebrew, and I've tried unplugging my HDD from my system to see if anything changes and still no luck on my end. If you have any ideas I'd be thankful to hear them.
Redownload everything from tiramisu.foryour.cafe or use aroma

Reactions: Pin1988

Nomado

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Hi, SaveMii on Aroma seems to have some issues. When exiting back to Wii U Menu, it gets stuck at infinite loading until I force shut down. When scrolling down in Wii U titles, Wii U gets stuck.

aarstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this with Aroma and the 'backups' folder it created on the SD card is corrupt and unreadable. No other issues with the card that I can tell, it seems to work fine.

Reactions: CrazySquid

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
I used this with Aroma and the 'backups' folder it created on the SD card is corrupt and unreadable. No other issues with the card that I can tell, it seems to work fine.
I agree, this app is a mess... it doesn't even work for individual saves, I will just backup manually with FTPiiU or probably try with Tiramisu.

Avoid using this app.

SaveMii 1.2.0Mod5 is working fine (from appstore), that one is safe to use and won't corrput your SDCard.

Last edited by CrazySquid,

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
This should fix the SD corruption issue and give you reliable backups.
I hope it will be updates in the store soon
Amazing job as always! Will try it in the future, right now I just used the Tiramisu version which works fine. Once I have the need of backuping again I will try it. Thanks a lot!

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Tiramisu Version has the same problem, it's just less likely to corrupt there, because with Tiramisu there is less going on in the background.
Also I just updated my last post with the link to the release, which also includes the Tiramisu Version

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night