Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Thank you everyone who translated rxTools ;)
The next alpha is virtually ready, but it needs some testing.
I had to disable some strings because they froze the console or prevent the code from building.
I attached the latest build here.
If you want to create themes with automatic language switching, create a file in the theme's folder, call it LANG.txt and write the number of the theme in it:

0. English​
  1. Italian
  2. Spanish
  3. French
  4. Dutch (Flemish)
  5. Norwegian
  6. Croatian
Of course you can also force the language in Settings ;)

Translations and corrections by: nastys, Crusard, Pikawil, DjoeN, VinsCool, R4ndom, guitarheroknight, Asia81.

Want to translate rxTools to your language?
Work fine for me and in French is very good. Can we translate all rxTools ?

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Work fine for me and in French is very good. Can we translate all rxTools ?
Unfortunately, using variables for some strings freeze the program or prevent it from building.
In other words, some other things could be translated, but I'm not that good at C programming :(

Reactions: chronoss

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't get able to downgrade mset. It is like impossible and i don't know why! I tried using rxTools downgrader. Fbi 1.3 (delete and install), devmenu (replace), Fbi 1.4 (replace). I don't know what to do! I still have the Nintendo network thing. Can someone please help me?
sysnand 9.2/emunand 9.8, I run Fbi from emunand and install cia to NAND.

Can you confirm you're trying to downgrade MSET on Sysnand and not on emunand?

If you run FBI from emunand, you are installing thing on "EMU" NAND image, not in the system NAND. Launch RX in sysnand mode (or better on dev mode) and do the remove/reinstall MSET thing from there.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hah! You certainly don't know your own country then.
I'm Brazilian and I can do a HW mod! ^^ Well, lots of technicians can, provided you tell them what to do.
PM me telling me where you are and I'll see how I can help. If you're nearby (I live in Rio), I can do it myself.
I´m sorry if you got it wrong.
I was talking bout this specific kind of mod wich i was also wrong.
We tend to think bad things wen we are in a bad mood.
I´ll send you a pm. Thanks mate.

Reactions: pakrett

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use rx to inject fbi in the h&s in sysnand? Mine keeps failing on tmd.

Trying to use sys updater to go to 9.2. I really didn't want to have to use pbt and what not. It was pain getting thst stuff to work the first time.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I cannot wait. All Hail the rxTools GODS.
well, saddly for you, you'll have to wait a while, we still have to do a CR*P ton of stuff in RxTools before being able to concretize anything new, our (most likely) next goal would be to have proper N3DS support for RxTools (including up to 9.5 emunand support), then we will be able to shift our focus.

Reactions: DjoeN

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, saddly for you, you'll have to wait a while, we still have to do a CR*P ton of stuff in RxTools before being able to concretize anything new, our (most likely) next goal would be to have proper N3DS support for RxTools (including up to 9.5 emunand support), then we will be able to shift our focus.
When I say I cannot wait I really mean that I'm looking forward to what's next.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the name of that file I need to create to make it launch the rx menu every time?

Last edited by Adeka,

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
So, I may have screwed something up. Because of the crackling/vibrating audio I've been having with Shantae, I thought maybe it was because of emuNAND, so I went and tried sysNAND. I injected FBI into the H&S app of sysNAND, went into patched sysNAND via rxTools, installed an actual version of FBI, then used that to install Shantae. Trying it out there made no difference (still vibrating-like audio), so I proceeded to go backwards in my steps, uninstalling Shantae, then FBI, then restoring the H&S app. I went back into emuNAND to put back FBI/Shantae (having uninstalled them prior just so that I didn't have a copy already set), and what I noticed after rebooting my system and going back into emuNAND was that among all my titles that needed to be unwrapped each time, both FBI/Shantae were already unwrapped. I though "cool, I won't have to unwrap them any more". I proceeded to throw them into their own folder just for kicks, but when I rebooted by system, they showed up on my sysNAND again. Now, I understand that emuNAND and sysNAND are linked, so I'm guessing that traces of FBI/Shantae are still left after my uninstall on sysNAND, and because of that, they cropped back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...