Status
Not open for further replies.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Questions for O3DS with latest nightly build:

Does homebrew launcher work on EMUNAND like it on SYSNAND?

If installing GBA games on EMUNAND of unlinked NANDs, do I still need to install it on both NANDs?

Last edited by tivu100,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I changed, but instead of saying unable to load NATIVE_FIRM, rxTools simply crashes when I select it. New 3DS, 9.2.0.
Delete everything in the data folder and try again. (But leave the renamed firmware.bin there if you're on N3DS)

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Until now I have only patched the AGB_FIRM on emuNAND.
So I also have to patch the AGB_FIRM on sysNAND?

The GBA VC game is only installed on emuNAND and I have only trying to start it from there.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until now I have only patched the AGB_FIRM on emuNAND.
So I also have to patch the AGB_FIRM on sysNAND?

The GBA VC game is only installed on emuNAND and I have only trying to start it from there.
Needs to be patched on sysNAND only as that's the only place gba vc games will work

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even if you do that, *CUSTOM* GBA VC won't work.
rxTools lacks N3DS AGB_FIRM patch.
Oh, you didn't stipulate that you were talking about "custom" ROM injected GBA VC earlier.

I was talking about playing my legitimately acquired Ambassador GBA VC titles.

Sorry for the confusion.

josamilu

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
I want to update my Emunand (currently 9.5) to the latest version, without having the risk to accidential update my sysnand. What is the safest way to do this? Can I do it with sysupdater or should I use the normal system setings updater after, I cleared the update nag? Also, I have my nands linked right now, and I don't want to unlink them. Thanks for any help :D

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
I've got a Little "Problem"...
I want to launch Zelda Triforce Heros (the Demo) But I only get the "infinity loading" ... Please help me :(
Can RxTools use Firmlaunch? Maybe it will fix it..

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guy's, can some one tell me how to use gateway and rxtools with the same nand?
I use gateway for the .3ds type files... But 90% of the times i play cias, so having the instant boot to the emunand will be great.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you download it from eShop, you won't need to crypto fix it. Plus even crypto fixed ones might not run on 9.2 or lower sysnand. You may still need 9.5+ emunand to boot it.
So, at the moment, all new games can be played on a New 3DS with the due fix, on emuNAND 9.5, can't they?
Will things change in the future? Could Nintendo prevent emuNAND 9.5 from running games coming out in the next months?
I know we can't make sure predictions, I'm asking: is there a way to limit games that can be played on 9.5 emuNAND with fw spoofer? Considering all the knowledge we own about N3DS system, could Nintendo eventually develop a new encryption for games or roms' fixes will always be found?

Last edited by Earth97,

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, at the moment, all new games can be played on a New 3DS with the due fix, on emuNAND 9.5, can't they?
Will things change in the future? Could Nintendo prevent emuNAND 9.5 from running games coming out in the next months?
I know we can't make sure predictions, I'm asking: is there a way to limit 9.5 emuNAND? Considering all the knowledge we own about N3DS system, could Nintendo eventually develop any or fixes will always be found?
magic8ball.png

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
any way to forced inject other version FBI TMD?

was asking this cause a gateway downgraded o3ds will have both v1026 and v2051 for USA H&S but rxtools is expecting a v2051 on a 4.4 gateway downgraded unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!