Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have 2 folder in each 00000000 folder! I deleted both to make sure! Everything is good! Now im on Rx-E 9.5.0-23U!
Thank You!
you're welcome, you apparently only needed to delete one in "00000000" ( according to this : http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Extdata#Database_Extdata) so you may have lost a bit of data (most likely street pass data for games) from something else.

Guess i'll try to add a function to RxTools to delete home menu theme data to fix that for a future release, might help some people.

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you're welcome, you apparently only needed to delete one in "00000000" ( according to this : http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Extdata#Database_Extdata) so you may have lost a bit of data (most likely street pass data for games) from something else.

Guess i'll try to add a function to RxTools to delete home menu theme data to fix that for a future release, might help some people.
Yah but from now on for the themehax! since my nands are not link can I install it on the sysnand so I can boot rxtools in hbc?

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yah but from now on for the themehax! since my nands are not link can I install it on the sysnand so I can boot rxtools in hbc?
yeah, it only breaks stuff if you install the wrong version on emunand (or you had linked sys/emu and had Homemenuhax at the time), so you can install it if you are unlinked

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
What is the deal with linked emunands for themehax? I am currently using pastacfw with no emunand n3ds 9.0. i want to transfer to rxtools, i am ok with creating emunand, but i don't want to format my sysnand, so no way to use themehax to boot rxtools for emunand?

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah ^^ It's launched the First Time :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What about the 3D On the N3DS? Will it be fixed soon?

Reactions: Margen67

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys while we wait for @mid-kid to update CakeBrah with latest libkhax, here's a rxtools.3dsx to boot rxTools with homemenuhax. It works on both n3ds and o3ds, with the bottom screen working ;)

What's the diffrence with this one : https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...olkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-617#post-5695645 ?
Can I autobbot on it if I rename it boot.3dsx?

What about the 3D On the N3DS? Will it be fixed soon?

It's not a big issue, just close and reopen the lid.

Reactions: Margen67

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys while we wait for @mid-kid to update CakeBrah with latest libkhax, here's a rxtools.3dsx to boot rxTools with homemenuhax. It works on both n3ds and o3ds, with the bottom screen working ;)

still with the latest rxtools nightly build right

BTW trying to complie cakebrah but getting errors, mind showing the proper make command? trying to make one for the old rxtools.dat,

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have another question and after that I think I'll have all the info I need! For freemultipatcher with rxtools, If I have a n3ds usa model and I play a EUR game, I said yes to get the update! It downloaded it! But I still get the message UPdate Notice...! So the question is! Is it downloading the US update or its downloading the version of the game? Thnk You!

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
just trying out different version of rxtools and cfw with the multi configurable boot.3dsx

and maybe try to boot the launcher.dat of gateway offline on 9.2
Well, you need to set the rxTools code.bin (rxTools.dat) path and other things through makefiles... For building it I didn't directly built CakeBrah, I just compiled the whole rxTools, which does all those things when make release command is entered...

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o